Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally!

I’m blacklisted and on ignore by most of these marshmallow ass sword gawkers simply because I don’t view zoro as goku or superman lol

my opinion of him make them cry so much even going as far as listing me as a “Zoro hater” when I’m a fan of all straw hats. Sanji mostly
Look at your avi and tell us again that you're a zoro fan :suresure: I had my peak clown times but thats nothing compared to you xD

He just said 王 (King), I can't remember a time when a character was called a conqueror (I'm assuming the character used would be 覇王)

Godhawk best teacher.
If Oden was only accepted by a 21 Great Grade sword, imagine how strong Mihawk would have had to be in order to be chosen by a Supreme Grade :steef:

@Den_Den_Mushi what is your opinion on admirals and do you think luffy or zoro will fight them ?
I think the admirals are a bit slept on, you got people thinking the yonko will just roll them over which is pretty stupid given that Meme got clowned on on Jinbe and Robin of all people. Will Luffy and Zoro fight them? They might, although Fuji and GB don't seem antagonistic towards pirates generally. Would be nice to see Luffy and Zoro have proper 1v1s against top tiers, but Oda might choose to make the Gorosei the WG final antagonists and leave the admirals to the grand fleet/Sabo and Dragon.

Zoro could one-shot King, go up the the rooftop and split the skies by clashing with Luffy and Kaido 2v1 all at once and @Echizen_Jo_Ndule would still call him an in-betweener who is <= Katakuri. No matter how insane Zoro's portrayal and feats go, this dude's agenda won't change.

Ryou on top of advanced haki on top of AP far above what was required to fuck Katakuri up on top of huge AoEs KK can't dodge. And list goes on.

CoC coating has been hyped by WSC to be only used by those at very top, but nope.

Portrayal, feats, hype, Zoro shits on Katakuri. Match-up wise? Zoro shits on Katakuri. A CoC coated Tatsumaki would run riot and Katakuri has no answer.

You can only wank so much. Downright sad, man.
Are you okay?

Yamato had adcoc and didn't split the sky with kaido
Splitting the sky is about your overall strenght
COc is linked to overall strength

Yamato isn't solid top tier or yonko level as lufdy is that's why he couldn't split the sky
Zoro was struggling vs King . He's not anywhere near solid top tier or low top tier.

This is Zoro's first advanced haki! He also lacks stats below Luffy and Yamato thus can't be Low top tier or solid top tier!
He doesn't have adcoa (penetration) just ryuo.

Stop comparing Zoro with Luffy
Luffy has 3 advHaki + Top tier AP and speed with top tier endurance.

Zoro is inbetweener and that's it

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! WHAT DID I JUST SEE?! Queen calling King a monster wasn't an exaggerating!

But Zoro is hella strong too! Let's say, there wasn't any rooftop feats, Zoro would STILL EXACTLY PROVE how strong and durable he is by enduring all that shit.

So I guess Zoro can finally imbue his attacks with COC? Man, this fight is just crazy!

BTW, I really have a hard time imagining how Katakuri can match this... This guy just destroyed a whole part of Onigashima with his beak missile. HIS FUCKING BEAK MISSILE! And there's possibly awakening too. Forget Bound Man's regular attacks, this shit can rival KKG/Cannon Ball in terms of attack power while it moves like a light beam. I don't think Katakuri can take this, no cap. His only chance is dodging or he gets impaled.

Ngl, King himself is causing all the destruction in this battle and he's already chipping away at the island.

This is a pseudo admiral level feat with King utterly destroying the island around him.
Lol
Doffy destroys DR , tanks G4 hits + GK
You say Doffy isn't Admiral level

King destroys some parts of Onigashima and hasn't tanked Zoro's best moves
"Pseudo admirals level feat" lol

Are you okay?

Yamato had adcoc and didn't split the sky with kaido
Splitting the sky is about your overall strenght
COc is linked to overall strength

Yamato isn't solid top tier or yonko level as lufdy is that's why he couldn't split the sky
Zoro was struggling vs King . He's not anywhere near solid top tier or low top tier.

This is Zoro's first advanced haki! He also lacks stats below Luffy and Yamato thus can't be Low top tier or solid top tier!
He doesn't have adcoa (penetration) just ryuo.

Stop comparing Zoro with Luffy
Luffy has 3 advHaki + Top tier AP and speed with top tier endurance.

Zoro is inbetweener and that's it
Lmao. That's a figure of speech. I don't think Zoro is one-shoting King then going to rooftop to split skies with Luffy+Kaido.

I'm saying that even if he did all that, you'd just go and call him <= Katakuri and an in-betweener anyway.

Portrayal, hype, feats and he shits on Katakuri insanely. FS has nothing on ACoC, and Zoro outright surpasses Katakuri in every other aspect by MILES. Two adv haki, insane AP, insane defense, insane strength.

Match-up wise, Katakuri can do fuck all against Zoro's AoEs coated in CoC. Too much AP, too large. Can't avoid, can't counter. Just takes truck-load of damage.

Zoro is an in-betweener, I agree. Katakuri isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.