Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done, I've combined them in the summaries thread in panel order. :zosleepy:

The more I look at the final panels of the chapter, the more impressed I am with Zoro's CoC. Most of the CoC users we've seen, including Luffy, use the first stage of CoC to give orders to fodder (e.g. "stop!") but Zoro isn't even trying to do that, his willpower and haki are just so strong that he passively KOs fodder while focusing on Enma and King. :amazing:
Thank you DenDen for your work :kata::kata:

:whitepress:Too bad, I will always be a zoro fan and not a sword swallower, that's the difference.

Speaking of insecurities, you have your silly temper tantrum amuck because some people don't share the same opinion as you. So yeah, I rather not be a bandwagoner and stay consistent.
Literally!

I’m blacklisted and on ignore by most of these marshmallow ass sword gawkers simply because I don’t view zoro as goku or superman lol

my opinion of him make them cry so much even going as far as listing me as a “Zoro hater” when I’m a fan of all straw hats. Sanji mostly

Literally!

I’m blacklisted and on ignore by most of these marshmallow ass sword gawkers simply because I don’t view zoro as goku or superman lol

my opinion of him make them cry so much even going as far as listing me as a “Zoro hater” when I’m a fan of all straw hats. Sanji mostly
You sure you don't hate and downplay on Zoro ever, my man?

Mihawk:

Holder of King Title which is WSS ---> Insane CoC
Possess Double-Layered Eyes that see far ---> Insane CoO
Forger of Black Blade which is Strongest Sword Yoru ---> Insane CoA

A Man who Perfected all Three Types of Haki, became Best in Strongest Fighting Style & suffers from No Injury
Only deniers & haters refuse to admit that Mihawk is Strongest Character in One Piece World, only surpassed by Mysterious Im-Sama & Future Three DFs Blackbeard

If Im-Sama didn't exist & it wasn't hinted that Blackbeard will eat Third DF, then it would have being illogical to say Mihawk is Strongest cuz he isn't Main Character's Opponent, however the Existence of those Two, proves that Final Opponent of Second Main Character is indeed Strongest Fighter till those Two show themselves

In my opinion, Kaido & BM are being dealt with now cuz they were Strongest, but after this Arc, we will see that New Era are Stronger.
Top 5 Post-Wano = Im - Blackbeard - Shanks - Mihawk - Dragon & then Luffy/Zoro will surpass them (At least most of them)
Problem in final war, milhawk is not siding world governmen. Before final war start, zoro already defeat mihawk to become strongest swordman

I'm not sure how the explosion works, but you'd think he's just activate it himself. It'd be easier and won't leave himself open. I think he wanted to witness Zoro's feeling of accomplishment be short lived and give way to despair as he realizes he about to be blown into kingdom come by his own hands.
looking at it more, it looks like zoro's attack is like pushing a button that activates the explosion.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Oda just gave Zoro an ability to aid in his fight against King that Kaido uses casually.
I never said King is stronger than Kaido.

I said that how King stacks up against Kaido is different from Marco and Whitebeard or Katakuri and Linlin.

For the record, I think that King has shown enough to push Kaido to at least solid medium difficulty:
Even with just what he's shown so far, King should be able to give Hybrid Kaido a solid medium difficulty fight.
Let's wait and see if he has Awakening and/or Haoshoku coating.

Status
Not open for further replies.