Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is giving it his all which is why he saying he can died from haki lost or Oden was using more haki than him while using the sword .
We already know there stamina issue with haki .
This not about Enma any more this about Zoro saying fuck it and going all out with his haki sort like what luffy does with gear 4 .
Oh OK. That makes sense.

Acoa isn't depicted like that but i reckon it might be it.. prolly the coating that has Black lightning..

Damn zoro grasped Acoc this easily bruh the margin between him and Luffy has now closed up

all thatvs left is sanji's development
Lets hope sanji at least gets basic CoC and later on adv CoC like the other 2. Since Yamato will join he will be kicked out of M3 for a short time. He needs to catch up.

YC 1 isn't a narrative element, it's just wishful thinking of the fandom.

Shiryu will be a YC 1 when Zoro fights him because Blackbeard is an Emperor.

I don't need to bring up Shiryu or Oden to discredit the YC 1 system anyway, as it was never canon.

It was a fandom interpretation that became very popular. People are still trying to desperately cling to it even after Oda has shown that it's not a thing.

Kaido and King alone challenged the entirety of the Red Hair Pirates, so this argument is especially stupid.

BTW, King was neither defeated nor unmasked in that battle.
People are so stack into this boxes that the OP community created to not see how different each individual is in term of strength, characterisation, lore.
Shiryu before joining Black Beard was equl to Magellan (which was able to lowdiff all member + black beard)

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
be real.
you dislike his "toxic" fanbase because no matter how hard you try to discredit them they always end up winning and this frustrates you to no end.
its always the same story.
Couldn't care less about winning. Zoro is part of the main cast. They'll win no matter what. I don't give shit to Luffy stans because they're not as rabid as Zoro fans. If I cared, I would be on a forum not predominated by Zoro fans. I stan one of the hardest characters to defend and an antagonist.

What I don't like is circular logic and intellectual dishonesty which the most vocal Zoro stans exhibit.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It isn't a big issue though - Marco had better regen than Whitebeard, Katakuri had better CoO than Big Mom. It's only fair
Nah it is.

King being more durable than Kaido would be like Katakuri being more durable than Linlin.

King has significantly superior durability to Kaido, far better mobility and maybe even speed.

Kaido doesn't have much of an AP advantage either (his Haoshoku Thunder Bagua couldn't even knock out Post Hakai Zoro).

IMO Base Kaido flat out cannot beat King and even in Hybrid, Kaido wouldn't be putting him down easily (see how easily Law stood up from a Haoshoku Thunder Bagua, and he has neither Ancient Zoan durability not the Lunarian perks).

Given how he's consistently overpowered Zoro, King should be capable of dealing at least Rooftop level damage to Kaido.

Even with just what he's shown so far, King should be able to give Hybrid Kaido a solid medium difficulty fight.

If he shows Advanced Haoshoku of his own, high difficulty enters the realm of reason.

Advanced coc supporters logic: you must have coc to be top tier

Garp don’t have coc but he did fight against roger many times. Why garp is not top tier even he don’t have coc ?

Funny thing Blackbeard don’t have coc, so is Blackbeard be weaker than kadio as advanced coc Stan says ?

This logic is completely stupid and dumb.
It is like saying luffy beat Goku or Superman because Goku or Superman don’t coc or advanced coc.

it is more match up thing.
If fuijtora use gravity to destroy the planet, but he don’t have coc thing therefore he is not top tier.

By dumb logic, doflamingo beat Akainu which it is stupid statement.

Having coc does not mean you must be top tier. Garp is example of top tier without coc.

@ some mod
can someone repost what @Den_Den_Mushi has tranlate for all the panel into the other section?
Done, I've combined them in the summaries thread in panel order. :zosleepy:

The more I look at the final panels of the chapter, the more impressed I am with Zoro's CoC. Most of the CoC users we've seen, including Luffy, use the first stage of CoC to give orders to fodder (e.g. "stop!") but Zoro isn't even trying to do that, his willpower and haki are just so strong that he passively KOs fodder while focusing on Enma and King. :amazing:

No they didn't, RHP intercepted Kaido and King and the two retreated back after a battle. They didn't win at all while RHP proceeded to MF.

A whole Yonko crew >>>>> One Yonko and his RHM.
To be fair, we didnt see what happen there. Maybe they reach some deal, but Shanks crew is told to me the most balance whatever that mean (to me there is no big gab between the leader and the crew but hey that my interpretation) so not an easy battle for just 2 individual.

Nah it is.

King being more durable than Kaido would be like Katakuri being more durable than Linlin.

King has significantly superior durability to Kaido, far better mobility and maybe even speed.

Kaido doesn't have much of an AP advantage either (his Haoshoku Thunder Bagua couldn't even knock out Post Hakai Zoro).

IMO Base Kaido flat out cannot beat King and even in Hybrid, Kaido wouldn't be putting him down easily.

Given how he's consistently overpowered Zoro, King should be capable of dealing at least Rooftop level damage to a Kaido.
Oda just gave Zoro an ability to aid in his fight against King that Kaido uses casually.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah it is.

IMO Base Kaido flat out cannot beat King and even in Hybrid, Kaido wouldn't be putting him down easily (see how easily Law stood up from a Haoshoku Thunder Bagua, and he has neither Ancient Zoan durability not the Lunarian perks).

Given how he's consistently overpowered Zoro, King should be capable of dealing at least Rooftop level damage to Kaido.

Even with just what he's shown so far, King should be able to give Hybrid Kaido a solid medium difficulty fight.

If he shows Advanced Haoshoku of his own, high difficulty enters the realm of reason.
I mean, he will give top tiers trouble regardless when Marco could do it.

He also seems to use his flames to regenerate like he did after the Shishi sonson.

Status
Not open for further replies.