Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AdmiralKinyagi seriously, King is eating Fujitora alive.

Zoro not only managed to break his gravity pressure, he also managed to send a flying slash towards him.
You know what else is worse? The moment Fuji tries to block the flying slash (which already made him flying backwards), his gravity pressure is cancelled.

In other words:
Fuji's power is CANCELLED if he got attacked.

And you know King is pretty relentless and doesn't give a room to his opponent, attacking continuosly.

Fuji is really doomed against King.
Fujitora will just drop a country on him.
:jordanmf:

Non brawler not having eternal destruction:seriously: instead he has something that fits his fighting style fam. Zoro cut thru Kaido's scale pre advCoC that's literally advCoA feats.

You can't fucking expect Zoro who is fighting with completely different style to that of a brawler have the same advCoA awakening.
Dark King MAIN weapon is sword and he have eternal destruction ...

so what's the problem?

he don't have eternal destruction tho
and saying CoO is whatever after an entire arc of hype ... is not ...

p.s
cultist games aside .... Zoro CoC is not the same with Luffy ... it have more effects around it ...
I wonder if his swords are now awaked cause of CoC
More effect?
Zoro has smoke and you understand Zoro is distributing his CoC through three swords not just one. He's the only one who has shown to be able to coat multiple weapons with CoC at the same time, its no joke.

Luffy gets wiped out

@AdmiralKinyagi seriously, King is eating Fujitora alive.

Zoro not only managed to break his gravity pressure, he also managed to send a flying slash towards him.
You know what else is worse? The moment Fuji tries to block the flying slash (which already made him flying backwards), his gravity pressure is cancelled.

In other words:
Fuji's power is CANCELLED if he got attacked.

And you know King is pretty relentless and doesn't give a room to his opponent, attacking continuosly.

Fuji is really doomed against King.
Tbh if Sanji never bent King’s beak, I dontthink Zoro be faring as well

More effect?
Zoro has smoke and you understand Zoro is distributing his CoC through three swords not just one. He's the only one who has shown to be able to coat multiple weapons with CoC at the same time, its no joke.
yes ... this effect is really the most interesting thing for me in this chapter

I wonder why Oda didn't show this in Roger Vs Whitebeard

Status
Not open for further replies.