Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK jumped from being wishful thinking to a legitimate theory after this chapter

Flashback to creator of Enma talking to young Zoro about how swords are created to kill people, followed by him getting ACoC right after showcasing basic CoC - it's like Zoro fans are writing King vs Zoro themselves

Like seriously. If you asked me a week ago I would've said you was crazy. Never doubt Oda and his boner for Zoro :believe:
:cheers: but to me the most intersting part is the sunacchi stuff.

I learned it from this old geezer in my village. I've never said it myself.

M: Eh?

Z: Hah.. Hah..

The old geezer in my village was always by the seaside. I never knew his name...

On the day the geezer died, that was the first time I found out that he was Kuina's grandpa.

H: The famed blacksmith Shimotsuki Kozaburo left this country illegally 50 years ago.

13 years ago, East Blue, Shimotsuki Village (Zoro's hometown)

K: That's right, Sunacchi! An incantation to gather one's courage!

Z: Hmpph! I don't need it! What a weird saying. More importantly Gramps, were you a samurai long ago? Everyone at the dojo says you were.

As you can see Zoro at that time said I dont need it! What a weird saying.

Do you remeber the chapter in which a group of samurai tryied to fight Kaido before the strawhat join to Wano, they all said sunacchi.

Isnt fate/poetic that the last thing Kaido will see is a monstrous samurai that say sunacchi before Kaido die?

Zoro so far didn't need it and is thinking that is a weird saying.

I understand eternal destruction as affinity for brawlers.

Zoro has something like that but based for the swordsmen and he already used it bro.
he can shoot Haki out of his body ...
Yamato showed the same type of feat when she was fighting a number
but she didn't knew how to use eternal destruction

so no ...

and again ... do you think Dark King is now a swordsman?

yes ... this effect is really the most interesting thing for me in this chapter

I wonder why Oda didn't show this in Roger Vs Whitebeard
Maybe Oda will elaborate it.
I think Zoro is roughly around Oden level NOW that he can freely use Enma and has AdvCoC. Zoro's AdvCoC ISDS is likely same level as Oden's Togen Totsuka.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.