Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean. Oda should chill a bit both with Luffy and Zoro.

G5 aKa awakening ( I think G5 will be awakening since another gear for no reason makes no sense ) and Zoro forging BB means they completed power up tree.
What's wrong with that? Afterwards all that will be left is for them to hone and perfect those powerups and they should be complete.

King attacks him when he is busy lifting the rubble.

The rubble falls on BOTH of them and we all know which 1 is more durable among the 2, which 1 that has bigger chance to survive a falling rubble.
How can King even get close?
Not even meteors coming in with nuclear levels of force can bypass Fujitora’s defenses:

And when you said Zoro pushed Fujitora back are you talking about this?
“Rather ornery” - Fujitora is literally talking about Zoro like a child.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Maybe Oda will elaborate it.
I think Zoro is roughly around Oden level NOW that he can freely use Enma and has AdvCoC. Zoro's AdvCoC ISDS is likely same level as Oden's Togen Totsuka.

What do you think?
I'm so glad even Zoro fans are understanding how strong Oden was

and for once I can finally agree with you about Zoro ~ Oden ... as soon as he fully control this power he will be Oden level hopefully

Luffy's attacks are just as lethal as they target the internals. Zoro's doing so well against Kaido despite his COA being inferior to Luffy's is because his AP was higher.
Actually its been theorized that the times where Zoro hurt Kaido were times where he used AdCoC unconsciensly.

Also the logic of hurting Kaido = Higher AP makes no sense since the scabbards hurt Kaido too whereas Luffy didnt really.

It just means they have the haki required to ignore the usual Dura( though it seems to not work on regen which is what King's power seem to be), IE breath of all things/ AdCoA.

How can King even get close?
Not even meteors coming in with nuclear levels of force can bypass Fujitora’s defenses:

And when you said Zoro pushed Fujitora back are you talking about this?
“Rather ornery” - Fujitora is literally talking about Zoro like a child.
King will send flying slash to Fuji which then sends Fuji flying backwards, trying to block it.

When Fuji is still busy trying to block the first slying slash, this time King is coming again with his wings.

Fuji doesn't have any chance to win in CQC against King.

Status
Not open for further replies.