Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro will fight: Shiryu, Admiral ( most likely Kizaru, because Fuji will be an ally in final war ), Ghandi and by the end Mihawk.

Luffy will fight Big Mom, Admiral, BB and Imu.
See I think BB falls this arc.

Zoro will fight Shiryu sure, admiral and Mihawk ( I dont think they will fight the Gorosei themselves I think their allies will.

I think Zoro and Luffy and others will fight Imu.

Possible.

Inb4 @AdmiralKinyagi comes in posting Fujitora rubble panel

Fujitora King aerial battle when?
Post automatically merged:

?? What defense, as in, King can't get closer to Fujitora or what?

If that's what you meant, single flying slash is all what it takes.
Even if Fuji puts King under gravity pressure, Zoro manages to break free then counterattack with flying slash, so will King.

And again, once Fuji is busy blocking, his gravity is cancelled. From now on, it becomes worse and worse for Fuji because King the type that won't give the opponent to breath.
Fujitora can also fly m8

No, he is not.
You are the 1 trolling, still saying Fuji > King after all what happened.

Why are you showing the panel of Kaido beating Luffy to say that he can't beat Luffy lol?

And no PIS is a thing.
No, I said, Luffy can't beat King.
His stamina will run out first, he becomes sitting duck. And unlike Kaido who only watched and crying, King will finish the duck off.

Zoro used COC with Asura but not with Tatsumaki. Zoro didn't just cut Kaido; it had a bigger impact than every other attack that Kaido took priorly. Kaido also openly acknowledged Tatsumaki hurt him.
Not sure who posted it but someone has shown the patterns of Zoro using Asura and they looked similar to the Tatsumaki used on Kaido whereas the one used on Kaido didnt have them.

Could be a writting mistake though.

Zoro will fight: Shiryu, Admiral ( most likely Kizaru, because Fuji will be an ally in final war ), Ghandi and by the end Mihawk.

Luffy will fight Big Mom, Admiral, BB and Imu.
Nah Akainu will fight sabo
Fujitora and Grenbull will be alies Fujitora is basicaly on luffys side already
Kizaru will fight Sanji only strawhat who will fight admiral as his last opponent
Zoro and Luffy will not fight admirals
Luffy vs BB and Imu
Zoro vs Mihawk Shiryu and Strongest Bald Samurai Gorosei who has Shodai Kitetsu is not only the first of the swords but the strongest Cursed sword and one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
See I think BB falls this arc.

Zoro will fight Shiryu sure, admiral and Mihawk ( I dont think they will fight the Gorosei themselves I think their allies will.

I think Zoro and Luffy and others will fight Imu.
Gorosei will be symbolic fight. I doubt they stronger than Kizaru/Shiryu in terms of pure power level.

They might be gimmicky af. Maybe they know history of the world and counters for Devil Fruits and Haki.

I hope BB falls too. By Shanks' hands. Hand sorry*. I like anti evil Shanks theory. ( would that be neutral evil? I view Shanks as more world understanding cruel version of Roger ).

Status
Not open for further replies.