Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are basing this on litteraly nothing.

Nada and Zilch.

Kaido' staming should be higher than Kings, by a good marging.
King has been busy with Marco and Sanji, then now still busy fighting Zoro. And hasn't shown any signs of fatigue.

While Luffy, said "go down Torao, let me handle this" and as soon as we see him again, he falls already like a sitting duck.

Don't take a genius to tell which 1 will last longer, King or Luffy.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
MY MAN COULDNT ANSWER AND TRY TO ATTACK PERSONALLY.

:pepemotion:
I didn't answer because I wanted to spare you some slack coz this chapter must have had a profound impact on you given the way you're talking.

Well, whatever, have it your way

King and Queen are looking directly at the SH duo as they're attacking while everyone and their moms are cheering for Zoro's come back. Zoro did not hit an off-guard or a defenseless enemy. King is completely battle-ready. King is there to murder Zoro in the first place.

depends on how good he can fight in front of Zoro now ...

right now the fight was mostly about match up .... cause Zoro couldn't damage him much ...

if right now King can actually fight Zoro well we can entertain the idea of low top tier cause I expect Zoro is now a top tier as well
maybe for 1 or 2 chapters Zoro will struggle to use this new found power but after that he should stand on top tier
King at least seems a lot stronger than Katakuri

Power scaling as of this chapter for me
Oden = Mid Top Tier = EoW Zoro and EoW Luffy
Old Rayleigh = Benn Beckman = Current Zoro = Current Luffy = Low Top tier
King = In Betweener = Yamato
Chapter 1000 Zoro = Chapter 1000 Luffy = Marco = High YC1 Level
Awakened Law = Awakened Kidd = Katakuri = Average YC1 level = EoW Sanji

@Sentinel
@Red Admiral
@comrade
@Monkey D Theories
I think Ben can also stands on top tier level ...

but other than that mostly agree

Fujitora can also fly m8
You can't be serious...
If the battle takes place on sky, Fuji will be fucked HARDER THAN EVER.

King gets more benefit fighting in sky.
If somehow he charges at Fuji, Fuji blocks yet the little ground below him crumbles (like what happened to Zoro in this chapter), it is instant game over.

Actually I was being generous to Fuji, by making them clashed on land not sky.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not sure who posted it but someone has shown the patterns of Zoro using Asura and they looked similar to the Tatsumaki used on Kaido whereas the one used on Kaido didnt have them.

Could be a writting mistake though.
That would be me or Zowo coz I was the only one actively talking about Zoro not fully releasing Enma.

You're probably talking about this picture

That was Enma full release, not COC.

King has been busy with Marco and Sanji, then now still busy fighting Zoro. And hasn't shown any signs of fatigue.

While Luffy, said "go down Torao, let me handle this" and as soon as we see him again, he falls already like a sitting duck.

Don't take a genius to tell which 1 will last longer, King or Luffy.
Luffy has been fighting Kaido that round for atleast 20 minutes or more.

And those 3 don't have or didn't have AdCoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.