Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If King is admiral level , it doesn't mean every other YC1 is, THEY ARE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS with different power levels
None of the YC1 are on a different level to each other except Beckman.

We know Marco is admiral level. King and Kata are likely too.
You’re just salty because this chapter proves Mihawk > emperors
It doesn't prove that at all :kobeha:
You're just supermad because it's shown that your trash admirals can't do shit to King because they don't have advanced CotC :kawak:

Cry more, Linyagi

@Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Sentinel those chapters all prove to me though that Onigashima isn't really big. There are a lot of direct perspectives that illustrate it. For example this:

Zoro is seen among these "mountains". King all the more. Even the building in the background, which has 2 floors and sits among those mountains, is like 1/5 of these mountains. We also saw ships being pretty big when right next to these boulders:

Those boulders are certainly a couple of 100 meters big, but certainly now in the Kilometers range, like 5km. All these "calcs" are inaccurate since they do not consider perspective. But here we have a 2 floo building that sits right within the boulders. Plus the stairs leading into Onigashima, which have the width of 1-2 humans and are leading right into Onigashima.
nah it huge, when the raid started and we see all ship inside Onigashima you can feel the size of this island.

@Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Sentinel those chapters all prove to me though that Onigashima isn't really big. There are a lot of direct perspectives that illustrate it. For example this:

Zoro is seen among these "mountains". King all the more. Even the building in the background, which has 2 floors and sits among those mountains, is like 1/5 of these mountains. We also saw ships being pretty big when right next to these boulders:

Those boulders are certainly a couple of 100 meters big, but certainly now in the Kilometers range, like 5km. All these "calcs" are inaccurate since they do not consider perspective. But here we have a 2 floo building that sits right within the boulders. Plus the stairs leading into Onigashima, which have the width of 1-2 humans and are leading right into Onigashima.
Oda isn't to be trusted when it comes to scaling. Look at the Wadatsuni Fiasco

Last week you were saying that you overestimated Zoro do you still feel the same, or could it be King is just that much of a beast:myman: @MarineHQ62
I think putting Rooftop Zoro at YC1 level is still the right decision imo. It's obvious that Enma been affecting his performance against King greatly, if he had Shusui right here that wouldn't have happened. But overall Adv CoC Zoro is for sure > YC1 not going too argue against it.

Wouldn't really say it's debatable... It's clear whos stronger... One fights the strongest creatures yonko Kaido
The other Kaidos subordinate Kinguhh

Nah im playing king and zoro crazy but luffy kaido r both stronger than their subordinate. Common sense really
Well here is a problem, Luffy is facing nerfed Kaido
Nerfed Injured Zoro is facing King

Then there is also a problem of how much difficulty each character defeats their opponent with going forward.
I would say King gives Kaido a mid/high diff fight and with his crazy feats its not that far fetched.

If going forward with this power up Zoro mid/high diffs King he's on that ball park with Luffy too.

@Patryipe
King is a beast but 1 thing is bothering me, Zoro will win this fight in less than 15minutes how fuking strong is this guy?
Who cares about the time limit though? Oda makes up long off panel battles like that just for hype. Meme and Kaido fought each other for 3 days and now they're losing to rookies in what? Half a day?

It's about how many chapters we get here, I think 2 more isn't crazy tbh.

1) Zoro breaks the mask, lunarian info dump, King's secret ability, King going full power and still keeping the edge against Zoro.
2) Zoro moving to the higher end moves and winning at the end.
Don't care about the 15 minutes honestly as long as we get more chapters.

Plus I don't see why it should be a hard limit since Momo will keep up the island.

Like, you really believe everyone but Kaido goes down in the next 10 minutes? I still don't see that, even if I agree that Kaido's fight will obviously be the last...

Well here is a problem, Luffy is facing nerfed Kaido
Nerfed Injured Zoro is facing King

Then there is also a problem of how much difficulty each character defeats their opponent with going forward.
I would say King gives Kaido a mid/high diff fight and with his crazy feats its not that far fetched.

If going forward with this power up Zoro mid/high diffs King he's on that ball park with Luffy too.
How is zoro injured he did get healed if i recall correctly. And luffy is nerfed too

Status
Not open for further replies.