Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be the best but I think oda chose an other road with this panel

Yeah Zoro looks like these guys, but Tashigi looks like Kuina

Zoro having a similar fighting style is Zoro being trained by people from the Shimotsuki clan

Zoro having a scar on his eye like Ryuma is just a story parallel… Like how how zoro has parallels to Rayleigh and Luffy to Roger

See, i dont see why Zoro doesnt know any of this? Like does he think he doesnt have parent? If these Shimotsuki people are related to him, why didmt they tell him all his life?

Ngl, King himself is causing all the destruction in this battle and he's already chipping away at the island.

This is a pseudo admiral level feat with King utterly destroying the island around him.
Remember that plot is restricting Zoro and King to do too much damage cause Onigashima is small and they can destroy too much stuff with everyone else up there lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah Zoro looks like these guys, but Tashigi looks like Kuina

Zoro having a similar fighting style is Zoro being trained by people from the Shimotsuki clan

Zoro having a scar on his eye like Ryuma is just a story parallel… Like how how zoro has parallels to Rayleigh and Luffy to Roger

See, i dont see why Zoro doesnt know any of this? Like does he think he doesnt have parent? If these Shimotsuki people are related to him, why didmt they tell him all his life?
Maybe being from Wano was secret, like the old guy this chapter didn’t want Zoro to talk about being a samurai. They were afraid of Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.