Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
go back to reddit dog, Zoro had CoC since prets (Asura)
Who tf cares? Those were just hints, and acoc is literally a new pu we only saw during wano. Zoro’s coc got confirmed in this arc alone, when luffy was doing it for years. salty retard don’t know an asspull when it’s obvious, and this time it’s so much worse and obviously an asspull

Guess King's hax is related to the fire on his back. When he used it to recover from Zoro's attack, it momentarily disappeared

:hope:
The King - mini doomsday speculations almost coming true lol.

Wonder if the fire is special manifesting somehow king's spirit via CoC kinda like Zoro's power up except King's race became one with fire or some shit, so the fire soaks up his damage and he puts up a new fire then.

They didn't want them extinct for no reason.

Who tf cares? Those were just hints, and acoc is literally a new pu we only saw during wano. Zoro’s coc got confirmed in this arc alone, when luffy was doing it for years. salty retard don’t know an asspull when it’s obvious, and this time it’s so much worse and obviously an asspull
Enma was a Haki training tool, it's logical for me, so again go back to your reddit cave

I can't in good conscience defend placing Rooftop Zoro a level below Post Udon Luffy.

Luffy had neither superior feats nor superior portrayal to Rooftop Zoro.
I know that on the Rooftop Luffy didn't look better but you gotta take into account that Luffy was faced with a much worse match-up.

As Kid and Killer stated, it's near impossible to put damage on Kaido with physical blows. Luffy basically had the worst set to fight and damage Kaido.

I do think Post Udon Luffy would High-Extreme diff Rooftop Zoro though

The explosion is easily something around Mountain-Large mountain lvl, the fire power behind the attack was insane, even Zoro said that if he wouldn´t defend himself with CoA, he would be dead now. Alone this attack could wipe out entire Doflamingo pirates, it doesn´t matter if Pica is in golem, he get vaporized alongside the others, perhaps only Doflamingo could barely survive it with heavy injuries and almost dead states... At take it mind King just spam it random...

Status
Not open for further replies.