Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
There just wouldn't be much of a balance when King himself solos the commanders of another Yonkou especially when Kaido still has Yamato and 30K men on his side.
I think the balance ship has already sailed at this point:
  • Kaido and Linlin never saw each other (let alone fought) for decades.
  • King and Marco knew nothing of the other's abilities.
King wasn't actually fighting against them headon in combat. And well, King is the only one Kaido brought along when he sought to assault Marineford/to combat the Red Hair Pirates.

Yamato doesn't matter as she was imprisoned on Onigashima and never partook in expeditions.

But I don't want to debate against Sweet Commanders > King.

Fuck no. King may be more impressive but don't underestimate Queen.

King vs Queen would probably be extreme mid diff.

I get that you are trying to hype up King because of Zoro but there is no way Queen is getting low diff by King.
Queen would need to show something more impressive than his snake body in order for this to be the case. At the present King neg difs Queen, but he probably has more stuff hidden soo we'll see.

As I said,King and Zoro hype was on point, but let not forget our boy Queen.
Sanji vs Queen has been trash from the beginning.
Even with this atrocious flashback, Zoro vs King is on a different level.

This doesn't mean Queen or Sanji are weak, that's Zoro boys line of reasoning, but that Oda is not even trying to make it look interesting.
Queen's awful design doesn't help either.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Fuck no. King may be more impressive but don't underestimate Queen.

King vs Queen would probably be extreme mid diff.

I get that you are trying to hype up King because of Zoro but there is no way Queen is getting low diff by King.
I'm not trying to hype up King because of Zoro lol.

I left the forum for several months because I was annoyed at the fight.

I'm wanking King because his feats are objectively crazy and impressive.

This is insane for reasons that have nothing to do with Zoro:

As is this:

Thats why i give Yamato benefit of doubt, but right now boths are very close like a extreme diff either way.
Yamato only had benefit of doubt because of ACoC. Now even that field is level, and Zoro has flat out superior showings otherwise.

The only benefit of doubt you can give her is saying she's not far off Zoro, but she has 0 going for her to be above him

I think the balance ship has already sailed at this point:
  • Kaido and Linlin never saw each other (let alone fought) for decades.
  • King and Marco knew nothing of the other's abilities.
King wasn't actually fighting against them headon in combat. And well, King is the only one Kaido brought along when he sought to assault Marineford/to combat the Red Hair Pirates.

Yamato doesn't matter as she was imprisoned on Onigashima and never partook in expeditions.

But I don't want to debate against Sweet Commanders > King.
Which is weird cause Perospero implied there were confrontations between the BMP's and WBP's.

Yamato only had benefit of doubt because of ACoC. Now even that field is level, and Zoro has flat out superior showings otherwise.

The only benefit of doubt you can give her is saying she's not far off Zoro, but she has 0 going for her to be above him
Remember her has Defense techniques she nearly blocked a TB in the face with her Ice defense.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
At this point I’m convinced that King >>> Katakuri, and the fact that (nerfed?) Marco lasted awhile against King means that he’s >> Katakuri.

Katakuri is like objectively the weakest YC1 at this point.
Glad to have you on board.

Doesn't he, like... throw his head?
It still has decent range. In fact, Zoro compared it to a laser beam:

Status
Not open for further replies.