Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am really scared about this... i mean, we all have Dragonball Evolution in our mind and nobody wants to see this again.
I started convulsing the second I read those capitalized words, my brain won’t even tell me what they are because it’s too busy screaming about the terror of recognizance.

Either way, I have cautiously high hopes about this series...adapting manga into live-action typically fails both the source material and the new version itself, but One Piece is such a rich tapestry that I hope Netflix treats it with the respect and love it deserves. I tend to like a lot of their originals (BoJack Horseman, Santa Clarita Diet, and GLOW immediately jump to mind), so for me, their involvement isn’t an automatic guarantee that it’ll suck.

I’m not a naturally optimistic person - anyone who’s talked to me at length would agree - but I want this to work, so I’m keeping my spirits up...for now.
Post automatically merged:

Of course Lubrique D Lubrique-rouge would say that 🙄 Am I right, @Finalbeta??

I am really scared about this... i mean, we all have Dragonball Evolution in our mind and nobody wants to see this again.
This will amazing or a mega disaster
Feel the same, a good live Adaption would bring more hype for One piece. But the last live action of Netflix wasn't good either(Teen Titans or Death note). Overall im scared how this gonna be in the end...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I started convulsing the second I read those capitalized words, my brain won’t even tell me what they are because it’s too busy screaming about the terror of recognizance.

Either way, I have cautiously high hopes about this series...adapting manga into live-action typically fails both the source material and the new version itself, but One Piece is such a rich tapestry that I hope Netflix treats it with the respect and love it deserves. I tend to like a lot of their originals (BoJack Horseman, Santa Clarita Diet, and GLOW immediately jump to mind), so for me, their involvement isn’t an automatic guarantee that it’ll suck.

I’m not a naturally optimistic person - anyone who’s talked to me at length would agree - but I want this to work, so I’m keeping my spirits up...for now.
Post automatically merged:

Of course Lubrique D Lubrique-rouge would say that 🙄 Am I right, @Finalbeta??

Hopefully you are right.

I am really looking Forward for having one Piece on netflix, imagine finaly get Access to the whole series on netflix. I would pay extra to get weekly the new Episode there, just to make sure it is worthy. F.e. my girlfriend knows how much i like one Piece and watched the series till the end of skypiea, but it is god damn annoying to watch the 15 minutes episodes, then skip outro, load next episode in browser, skip intro... it doesnt make fun for her at all like that, and i understand it. We are used to watch series like on netflix and if this could offer f.e. her the possibility like that, she would watch every Episode in small amount of weeks.