Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be insane if King started powering up (to show everything he has) with Oda showing everyone in the island feeling it and their reactions and then momentarily going to the rooftop to show Luffy making a concerned face and Kaido's only comment: "That's...King".
Kaido's acknowledging King v Zoro is one of my headcanons. Would be sick. :milaugh:

@Wiwi , @Sentinel , @ConquistadoR
Isn´t it insane, you look at WsW vs Jinbe as example, looking how destructive their battle are and then compare it to a high end fight with Zoro vs King, the visual aspect and the way of two fights, Oda can´t descript it better showing what it means to fight a Firstmate and someone as WsW(supernova lvl).
Jinbe vs WsW:

And then you compare it in visual aspect to King vs Zoro:

Just compare them, the leagues between these fights are insane huge, the one with Zoro vs King is a champions class while Jinbe vs WsW feels like the amateur class...
Now I understand why Zoro want Franky to move aside, like Franky, WsW and Jinbe probably would go down by just the standing near of the fight between Zoro vs King!!....
Only Whos Who that is amateur.
Jinbe is on different level than Franky / Flying 6, that's why he stomped Whos Who.

To thiink that this attack or the explosion is not King strongest attack...
He legit going to pull out some island lvl shit in the end if this continue, the behind in his beak attack is insane, just look the shockwave how insane it is. At this rate Zoro and King need to fight in Wano, since Onigashima is to small for these two...
:crazwhat:
If I'm Oda I draw King divebombing Zoro to the flower capital... And then King the Wildfire sets the entire capital on fire. :crazwhat:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King won't get washed lol @MarineHQ62

If he comes below and engage in CQC 3 vs 1, or 30 vs 1 (Cracker spamming biscuit soldiers), then he has harder time.
But that's still debatable imo. I don't know the mechanics behind his explosion in this chapter. What triggered the explosion?
Yet if Katakuri with Mogura, or Smoothie with her sword or Cracker with Pretzel pushes the wrong button like Zoro did in the chapter then explosion happens, it can probably KO both Smoothie and Cracker instantly. Then it turns into a wounded Kuri vs a fresh King.

Yet if King stays flying and spamming flying slashes (sound not really out of character for him to do this), then SCs are screwed.
Smoothie can just counterattack with her slow flying slashes that failed to hit a ship. Kuri can summon mochi punch out of thin air iirc, but that's it.
King can just spam flying slashes, each flying slash is stronger than Dragon Kaido's wind slash, and strong enough to send Zoro flying. GG Cracker, GG Smoothie (especially if she goes big and becomes easy target) then only wounded Kuri left again and he got bullied again.
IMO King can oneshot Cracker or Smoothie with this:

Katakuri can easily avoid it, but Cracker doesn't really dodge, so he and his biscuit soldiers would get their shit wrecked.

I don't think Smoothie has any answer to it either, but she may be more tanky than Cracker.

?

It was fighting king and queen for however long he did that finally pushed him to getting exhausted. And even when chopper was there marco was still helping against queen when not busy with king

Only reason sanji had to fight both was because how much the 2 tired him out
I already did a thread on Marco's performance in Onigashima. I suggest you check it out. Short story: King bodied Marco, Queen barely paid any attention to Marco. Marco relied on his fruit to carry him for as long as it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.