Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine his awakening+CoC shaking the whole island, everyone feeling scared of this insane power, even Luffy comment how op it feels and Kaido be like"that is my boy, right hand for a reason".
:steef::steef:
He shouts towards the interior of Onigashima : "King slaps Katakuri!!!"
Not satisfied, he then adds : "Cope, bitch!!!".

No answer, the various fights continue.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Yeah I agree. King has advantages on multiple fronts against Queen and looks way more impressive than him.
How does Queen push it to medium difficulty? Did he show anything impressive against Sanji?

As far as I'm aware of his skill set, he'll just be getting rag-dolled by Tempura Udon until his resilience wears out.

Does Queen have any answer for Zoan King flying around and sniping him? King vs Queen is like shooting fish in a barrel with an anti material rifle.
It's literally like hunting fish in a barrel for King.

For these two(for the other match ups I give you are answer after King fights ends, to have more informations), he legit low diff them...
(Poor Jack he didnΒ΄t deserve it, pretty hard as Jack fan to see how you boy get threat bad by Oda)...
More like neg diff. It's Tempura Udon GG for both of them.

Neither can withstand this:

Who wins these fights and at what difficulty:
  1. King vs Cracker
  2. King vs Jack
  3. King vs Queen
  4. King vs Katakuri
  5. King vs Queen and Jack
  6. King vs the Sweet Commanders
  1. King stomps. His beak breaks through Crackers biscuits easily. King is in the sky and all the soldiers are irrelevant against him.
  2. King low diffs. He's just too strong in every combat area.
  3. King Mid diff. Queen is incredibly tanky as well. He takes Kings attacks better than Zoro. Not much of a competition though.
  4. King High diff.
  5. King High diff.
  6. King gets washed. Let's tone down the wank a bit lol

Zoro said that it would have killed him had he not shielded himself with armament haki.

Endurance God Zoro said that. The same Zoro that while half-dead took a point-blank Thunder Bagua and retained consciousness.

DC aside, the AP of that explosion is already insane.
Yes yes, i know… Pedro died from dynamite, and Jabra was actually defeates by Diable Jambe… It is very story and plot specific when fire and explosions can actually deal damage

I suppose for plot purposes King’s fire here is actually effective… BUT in the same breath, i can actually see Pica survive this in his Golem simply because Plot said so and fire and explosions can be as effective as the plot wants

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
  1. King gets washed. Let's tone down the wank a bit lol
King > Sweet Commanders is not a hill I'll die on (at least not for now). I don't have any problems with your answers. I was just curious to see how highly people rate King currently.

Yeah I agree. King has advantages on multiple fronts against Queen and looks way more impressive than him.
The thing is that Queen is insane on his own, I mean who could eat a fucking Hell Memories and laught about it after getting send into multiple walls? That attack was above Jinbe strongest attack who one shot a guy with 546mio:

A similar attack to Jinbe strongest move one shot the strongest flying six...
And Sanji use a stronger attack but Queen just laugh about it...
Red hawk something far weaker then HM did this to Doffy:

Doffy was huffing and lying down, injuried by "just" a red hawk from Dressrosa Luffy, a hell memories would send him across the city and hurt him seriously hard(intenal burning) since this is modified Sanji who use this hell memories.

And Queen just laught about it...
Queen problem so far is not his durability/endurance, as reader we want see more different skills.
His snakeform attack was pretty insane, what I want to see is more of these skills or a stronger beam attack.
I feel like Queen just play around with lower end attacks to troll Sanji. I hope he use soon mid lvl attacks, perhaps awakening could make him even far stronger.

Queen is really a monster too.
Kaido has great two calamity, poor Jack deserved it at least better but even Kaido admit Jack power and want him to fight back, seeing how much respect Kaido has for his commander.

They're 100% on the same level, to say otherwise is stupid. I'm not even arguing from a feat but narrative standpoint.

Luffy is supposed to be the leader of the alliance, it doesn't make sense to me that any of his subordinate are stronger than him but Zoro or even Marco were definitely equal to him.
Neither one are stronger than him in Alliance side, because we will have something new when Showed Luffy vs Kaidou fight.

How does Queen push it to medium difficulty? Did he show anything impressive against Sanji?

As far as I'm aware of his skill set, he'll just be getting rag-dolled by Tempura Udon until his resilience wears out.

Does Queen have any answer for Zoan King flying around and sniping him? King vs Queen is like shooting fish in a barrel with an anti material rifle.
I'm not debating this. Queen is outclassed but he is very tanky. He can take attacks from King and keep going. His Beams are helpful in long range and we've yet to see him go all out.

Mid diff sounds right.

Status
Not open for further replies.