Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

To thiink that this attack or the explosion is not King strongest attack...
He legit going to pull out some island lvl shit in the end if this continue, the behind in his beak attack is insane, just look the shockwave how insane it is. At this rate Zoro and King need to fight in Wano, since Onigashima is to small for these two...
:crazwhat:
Who wins these fights and at what difficulty:
  1. King vs Cracker
  2. King vs Jack
  3. King vs Queen
  4. King vs Katakuri
  5. King vs Queen and Jack
  6. King vs the Sweet Commanders

It's insane though. Tempura Udon is a KKG level attack but:
  1. King can spam it pretty casually
  2. It's far more lethal than KKG
  3. It's like a laser beam and so is unblockable

Many King vs matchups can actually be answered with "Tempura Udon GG".

To thiink that this attack or the explosion is not King strongest attack...
He legit going to pull out some island lvl shit in the end if this continue, the behind in his beak attack is insane, just look the shockwave how insane it is. At this rate Zoro and King need to fight in Wano, since Onigashima is to small for these two...
:crazwhat:
It would be insane if King started powering up (to show everything he has) with Oda showing everyone in the island feeling it and their reactions and then momentarily going to the rooftop to show Luffy making a concerned face and Kaido's only comment: "That's...King".

It would be insane if King started powering up (to show everything he has) with Oda showing everyone in the island feeling it and their reactions and then momentarily going to the rooftop to show Luffy making a concerned face and Kaido's only comment: "That's...King".
Imagine his awakening+CoC shaking the whole island, everyone feeling scared of this insane power, even Luffy comment how op it feels and Kaido be like"that is my boy, right hand for a reason".
:steef::steef:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Solid Mid diff. I'll be fair too Queen and wait for him to get more feats other than tanking but I don't have high expectations.

King is OP rn and has several ways too fuck Queen up badly
How does Queen push it to medium difficulty? Did he show anything impressive against Sanji?

As far as I'm aware of his skill set, he'll just be getting rag-dolled by Tempura Udon until his resilience wears out.

Does Queen have any answer for Zoan King flying around and sniping him? King vs Queen is like shooting fish in a barrel with an anti material rifle.

You are exaggerating
Okay looking at it again, i can see it cpuld be that powerful but fire power, as in actual fire and explosives in one piece are generally very uneffective… Like sure The yield could Be Mountain level in our real world But in one piece, fire is an extremely uneffective mode of attack… Like just last chapter, Apoo detonated explosive force inside the body a CP-0 agent and it only managed to stagger him… a page or two before that, the CP-0 agents were entirely engulfed by a flame monster and not even their clothes got burned

I get the calculation but i doubt the effectiveness in the actual story of one piece… This would be devasting in another story or the real world… In one piece, shit pike fire, lightning and explosions barely do shit to anyone

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Guys what difficulty do you reckon Queen can push King to?

@ConquistadoR, @Shanal, @Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk, @TheAncientCenturion, @comrade, @Gol D. Roger, @ZenZu.

I reckon that King flies around avoiding all of Queen's lasers and nukes him to oblivion by spamming Tempura Udon. Unlike Zoro, Queen wouldn't really be able to dodge the attack, and trying to tank it sounds like a fool's errand.

I don't mean to suggest that Queen would be oneshot by any means (that's reserved for the likes of Cracker). I very well think that Queen may withstand a few Tempura Udons, but his resilience will have to run out at some point. King can also just create massive explosions to further wear Queen down.

It seems as if Queen is vastly, massively outclassed by King.

King's Hybrid form wouldn't even be needed in this fight.

So overall, I guess it's some form of low difficulty fight?
Yeah I agree. King has advantages on multiple fronts against Queen and looks way more impressive than him.

For these two(for the other match ups I give you are answer after King fights ends, to have more informations), he legit low diff them...
(Poor Jack he didn´t deserve it, pretty hard as Jack fan to see how you boy get threat bad by Oda)...
Jack is legit the worst treated top officer in the series, I wish he fought a strawhat like Jinbe so at least we would have got a proper fight...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Okay looking at it again, i can see it cpuld be that powerful but fire power, as in actual fire amd explosives in one piece are generwlly
Very uneffective… Like sure The yield could
Be Mountain level in our real world
But in one piece, fire is an extremely uneffective mode of attack… Like just last chapter, Apoo detonated explosive force inside the body a CP-0 agent and it only managed to stagger him… a page or two before that, the CP-0 agents were entirely engulfed by a flame monster and not even their clothes got burned

I get the calculation but i doubt the effectiveness in the actual story of one piece… This would be devasting in another story or the real world… In one piece, shit pike fire, lightning and explosions barely do shit to anyone
Zoro said that it would have killed him had he not shielded himself with armament haki.

Endurance God Zoro said that. The same Zoro that while half-dead took a point-blank Thunder Bagua and retained consciousness.

DC aside, the AP of that explosion is already insane.

How does Queen push it to medium difficulty? Did he show anything impressive against Sanji?

As far as I'm aware of his skill set, he'll just be getting rag-dolled by Tempura Udon until his resilience wears out.

Does Queen have any answer for Zoan King flying around and sniping him? King vs Queen is like shooting fish in a barrel with an anti material rifle.
Poison, maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.