Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he starts to do more damage than just two drops of blood on King then sure.

Zoro, who already has a better AP than Marco, needs ACOC to do damage to King. That says a lot tbh XD
I disagree Marco ap being weaker ap than zoro because oda offscreen Marco ca king fight so much. Same big mom believe Marco can kill her but she need right.
If you ask about Marco vs king of 1vs 1 focused, then Marco wins.
When first chapter appear for fight between king vs Marco, people are calling king weak. Like getting chocked by Marco zoan form

Marco lost to waste his stamina heal himself and ice oni people.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
healing flame for King ? Where it was said ?
Might have missed it ?

And King didn’t bleed at all with that SSSSS while with Marco knee he bleed. So Marco knee > SSSSS ?
Yeah he apparently can use his flames to heal himself - that's what it looks like.

Look at him coat the exact area where the Shishishisonson striked with flames in the first panel as he's white eyed. The next moment, he's alright like nothing happened at all.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Imagine unironically trying to argue that the Biscuit Soldiers can block this:

This is what Katakuri will suffer if he tries to get frisky in CQC with King:

King plays ping pong with Smoothie:

Or just bombards her with his Wind Scythes while flying around her:

Smoothie has no chance of stopping them, given that even Zoro couldn't.

If Smoothie tries to gigantify, she just becomes a massive target and would have to deal with
kingufy

So no, Smoothie and Cracker cannot carry themselves against King.
Thé 3 sweet commanders together negs King, stop your wank

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah he apparently can use his flames to heal himself - that's what it looks like.

Look at him coat the exact area where the Shishishisonson striked with flames in the first panel as he's white eyed. The next moment, he's alright like nothing happened at all.
So after Marco King can also heals with flames ? Seems weird to me. Especially if Zoro didn’t say anything about that

If he wasn't hurt he wouldn't need saving from literal fodders.
If he wasn't hurt he would actually go and help out in the other fights.
If he wasn't hurt the Calamities wouldn't think Marco died.

Pls don't make me repeat myself man. Either counter my points or
You do realize you can be exhausted and not be hurt right lol
Like lets say you were forced to run a 30 mile marathon using up all your energy. Your not tired because someone beat your ass your tired because your tired and used a bunch of energy lol. Just like if someone is using awakening or haki nonstop just because. Theyre gonna get tired eventually due to how much energy they're wasting
Kiku is not Zoro.

Kiku does not overwhelm Kaido's tatsumaki with her own, Kiku does not carve up Pica using nameless CoA slashes and then get stronger CoA.

Kurwa had better baits breh.
:okay:
You used zoro being able to hurt kaido as the reason he has better ap then those who cant. When it isn't about ap but just having the haki or hax in order to do so

Only Whos Who that is amateur.
Jinbe is on different level than Franky / Flying 6, that's why he stomped Whos Who.
Ofc Jinbe is stronger and above the the flying six, but he also used one of the strongest move to beat WsW.
In case even thought Jinbe is a monster, King vs Zoro is build different....
If I'm Oda I draw King divebombing Zoro to the flower capital... And then King the Wildfire sets the entire capital on fire. :crazwhat:
One of my dream scenario:
Awakenend zoan King send Zoro down, then sets insane flames around the entire capital, everyone in panic, everyone in danger and Zoro get his hype via beating King and saving the flower capital. Funny how in Tokyo in the past, their was a big wildfire(great wildfire), I can see Oda settiing up similar things. Zoro will make his own name,it would feel like a boss fight, like Zoro is the maincharacter of thiis arc and not just Luffy.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So after Marco King can also heals with flames ? Seems weird to me. Especially if Zoro didn’t say anything about that
It's probably gonna be explained in the next Zoro vs King chapter.

King and Marco are parallels after all - just that King can heal himself alone while Marco can also heal others.

It's just that King's stronger kingufy

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You look too much into feat and not enough in portrayal. You are attracted too much by shiny things.
King and Queen are not that far apart. King is stronger no doubt, can he erase Queen ? Never
I think Queen's words this chapter recalibrate their portrayal.

Status
Not open for further replies.