Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, imo Smoothie and Cracker can be a burden for Kuri.

If the fight happens in manga and they are all in character:
Kuri is caring for his siblings much. So when King one shots Cracker, Kuri will get furious, loses his calm, and interrupts his FS. Then when Smoothie becomes large yet it backfires, she becomes easy target for the flying slash. Kuri will get even more furious, loses his calm more and interrupts his FS again.

Bringing those 2 non factors will backfire on Kuri. Yeah, 3 SCs aren't winning this until they dragged their mom to help them on this.
This is ridiculous you're overwanking King hard. As if Smoothie and Cracker can't take care of themselves. Cracker has superb defense. He can shield himself with several biscuit soldiers.

The main issue here is Katakuri. He knows several seconds beforehand what exactly is going to happen which means he'll put the pressure on King with his Awakening while Smoothie and Cracker take that opening too attack King as well.

Like I said, King doesn't stand a chance.

That's how his Zoan form looks. He needed saving from fodders not so long ago.
I dont mean literally clean like he took a shower i mean he doesn't seem that hurt at all just exhausted
Nahhh, even without ACoC Zoro hits much harder than Marco and Katakuri.
The dude was carving up Kaido using just CoA.
Thats because he had an ability to hurt kaido. Like kiku can do more damage then 99% of people to kaido and actually penetrate his skin but its not really because her ap is too strong

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My reddit account is tanking the downvotes for The Grandmaster

:endthis:
Salty luffy and sanji fans who can't accept that Zoro has AdCoC.

Just wait for the chapter and you will see people saying " having CoC is no big deal or zoro only unlocked basic one and zoro fans are being delusional" despite Oda consistently slapping their headcannon.

But, your sacrifice for Zoro won't go unnoticed. You will be rewarded with more Zoro Greatness in Wano. ✌️

Kuri will tell Cracker and Smoothie to hide just like when Zoro told Franky to hide @MarineHQ62

Bringing non factor weakling ain't gonna help, they will be burden that needs to be protected especially by a family man like Katakuri.
Non-factor weakling are veterans, not fighters like Cracker who could efficiently counter Boundman that pummeled Kaido even before Udon.

Smoothie is above Cracker via portrayal by default.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
When he starts to do more damage than just two drops of blood on King then sure.

Zoro, who already has a better AP than Marco, needs ACOC to do damage to King. That says a lot tbh XD
Yeah Zoro who cant do anything to King with a shi shishi son son when Marco knee drew blood :phoenixmarco:

Marco managed to tag King multiple times, while being 2 vs 1 while Zoro is failing to do anything relevant in 1 vs 1

Yet Oden had 0 problem with it, despite not having experience with Wado to guide his path.
There are 2 possible reasons as to why Oden never had trouble with it:

1. The fact he had no caution for the sword(evident by giving it to his daughter), whereas Zoro upon attaining the sword always held caution because the Swordsmith and Kinemon cautioned him. Also, Oden was reckless/dauntless as a child.
  2. Enma could've chosen not to test or challenge Oden at all.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I dont mean literally clean like he took a shower i mean he doesn't seem that hurt at all just exhausted
If he wasn't hurt he wouldn't need saving from literal fodders.
If he wasn't hurt he would actually go and help out in the other fights.
If he wasn't hurt the Calamities wouldn't think Marco died.

Pls don't make me repeat myself man. Either counter my points or concede instead of running in circles.

Thats because he had an ability to hurt kaido. Like kiku can do more damage then 99% of people to kaido and actually penetrate his skin but its not really because her ap is too strong
Kiku is not Zoro.

Kiku does not overwhelm Kaido's tatsumaki with her own, Kiku does not carve up Pica using nameless CoA slashes and then get stronger CoA.

Kurwa had better baits breh.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Katakuri stans praying Zoro no diff King next chapter because they know what King being able to put a fight against advCOC Zoro would imply for Mochi merchant
King isn't getting one shotted.

It was one sided till now.

After this chapter it will become more balanced fight before Zoro finally takes king down

King hasn't taken any significant damage and he is strong enough to match Zoro with AdCoC

Status
Not open for further replies.