Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The difference between DJ and HM is also very huge in power.

DJ against Queen on multiple occasions:

In all occasions, DJ Sanji just left some superficial damage with clean hits but his DJ was always matched by Queen's own attacks.

But HM managed to do this:

Look how far it sent him flying. Did it do much to Queen? Definitely not but it is sure much stronger than Sanji's DJ. I'd say HM is easily G3/G3+ tier. No wonders that it got portrayed stronger than Jinbe's strongest shown attack.

Oh, and at last, Queen's reaction:

This guy starts talking and hyping about King instead after receiving such an attack. :suresure::suresure::suresure:
King is a monster but I have to say, Queen is really a tanky beast man.
Hell Memories is definitely stronger than DJ but there is one more factor which played role in Queen getting blown so far - Sanji catching queen off-guard thus queen defense being low.

Queen was literally looking for sanji before struck by HM while he was on guard fighting Sanji when got hit by DJ.

Hell Memories is definitely stronger than DJ but there is one more factor which played role in Queen getting blown so far - Sanji catching queen off-guard thus queen defense being low.
There are a few instances in which Queen also got hit off guard a few times by DJ yet it didn't send him flying nearly as much. At best it pushed him away some bit.

When I said back then when we had the flying six fights that the calamity could get 3-5chapters, people laught saying they would end in 2chapters, without much focus, get handle same way as Mr.1 and Mr.2 or Kaku and Jabra, these fight feel more like it was basic fighters vs Zoro/Sanji, however vs King/Queen, you can feel the same amount of portrayal as Oda give for Kata, like King and Queen been portrayal as final villians similar like Kaido. It feel so fresh and I like this concept, not only Luffy is the main actor, but also Zoro and Sanji take the role as mainactor, same for King and Queen. Marco legit tease this and if this continue like this we get 3-5chapters in total for Zoro vs King and each for Sanji vs Queen.

Well, at the end, Kaido and King were forced to leave and we still have no real information what truly happened there. It's quite difficult to take this as a powerscaling statement imo.
Yeah I think kadio and king lost battle to shanks and his pirate crew. Shanks won the war. Kadio lost the won.
Law say kadio is unreasonable customer guy to doflamingo. So he will pick fights on everyon.

On other about cp0 on wano photos, if appo photos reach to Akain. Akainu is already mad at 5 fiver elder and called cp0 or world nobles world nobles lapdog.

Do you think Akainu will pull ganondorf move on zant like twilight princess like killing IM and to become real boss ? Cause I can see possibly of happen of appo photos leak out to Akainu.

That's rich. I just proved my point with panels that show the exact same, don't accuse me of being bias when you can't disprove it. Boundman Luffy pummels the shit out of Queen. Here another one:
I can easily disapprove it because you post what u want, same chapter queen was up, if he was 2 shot or would not come back to his humen form like we saw with the tobi topping, next chapter he is smoking a cigar and using brachio bomber on bigmom knocking her out go retain her memories anyone with a brain can see expect you and zorotards who say that to shit on sanji, you are being really biased mate.

When I said back then when we had the flying six fights that the calamity could get 3-5chapters, people laught saying they would end in 2chapters, without much focus, get handle same way as Mr.1 and Mr.2 or Kaku and Jabra, these fight feel more like it was basic fighters vs Zoro/Sanji, however vs King/Queen, you can feel the same amount of portrayal as Oda give for Kata, like King and Queen been portrayal as final villians similar like Kaido. It feel so fresh and I like this concept, not only Luffy is the main actor, but also Zoro and Sanji take the role as mainactor, same for King and Queen. Marco legit tease this and if this continue like this we get 3-5chapters in total for Zoro vs King and each for Sanji vs Queen.
Thanks you for reminding me how Jack was robbed :josad:

So nerfed Zoro beat nerfed Killer and was knocked out after, so tell me why I shouldn't brag about Zoro beating 1 of the 5 strongest of the next-gen?:choppawhat:

Zoro and Killer are on the same level. You shouldn't brag about Zoro beating Killer as an argument for Zoro being a Top Tier fighter like Kaido (like ZKK stans do).

Luffy's lackey is strong :sadgrin::sadgrin:, but there's a gap between Zoro and Admirals/Yonkou :madmonk::madmonk:

Status
Not open for further replies.