Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH SHIT ZORO AND KING ARE IN THE EXPLOSIVES STORAGE ROOM, YAMATO IS ABOUT TO MEET ZORO !
The birth of a new fan. Gonna sit with Usopp, Nami, Franky, Brook, and Sanji crying tears of joy when Zoro goes to to work

Marco can do this against King + Queen while being tag teamed

King cannot beat the 3 SC. And for now I still think Marco is > King.
LMAO

Luffy is already WSC because he was denting Kaido before he got slept in previous encounters.

Canon Ball tore through 4 or so Biscuit Soldiers, Tempura Udon would obliterate them.

I don't think you can change the trajectory. It's trajectory wasn't altered in the slightest here:

Tempura Udon is much more comparable to King Kong Gun than it is to Kong Gun.

The radius of the explosion is far too big for Kat to phase around it:

I don't think she gets oneshot, it's just that King can spam them endlessly, and which she'll have difficulty blocking (Zoro did and he's a significantly superior swordsman).

I agree with the spirit of this. At least that King would find it significantly harder to pick them off with Katakuri foreseeing all his incoming attacks, coordinating their response and running interference.

Awakening and Power Mochi may be able to interrupt King and e.g. cause a Tempura Udon to be fired off course.

I guess the main issue is that Cracker has no way to contribute offensively against King and Smoothie is of very limited use when King's Wind Scythes are faster and stronger than her slashes and he can spam them.

Only Katakuri would be able to consistently land any attacks on a Flying King.

And this is without getting to King's high base durability and his healing.

It'll turn into a battle of attrition and I think King will be dealing more damage per time.

Smoothie or Cracker will fall first and once that happens, it'll only get easier for King.
Sanjis easily tagging king. Outspeeding kings fastest attack which is "like a beam" and sanji can dodge an entire barrage of those.

Luffy trained his coc for two years and then we went through the whole ts before he learned acoc. It's ridiculous that zoro gets a magic sword that skips all of that
Luffy mever once tried to train his AdvCoC… In fact thats the point… rayleigh literally said you cant train to improve your CoC… It simply grows alongside you automatically… So Luffy actually discovered advCoC in the exact same chapter in which he first used it

Also Zoro was given AdvCoC by Enma, he was born with CoC remember… you have to be born with it… Then the same way Luffy just used AdvCoC automatically the exact same
Chapter Luffy learned it existed, Zoro is now using AdvCoC as well

Canon Ball tore through 4 or so Biscuit Soldiers, Tempura Udon would obliterate them.

I don't think you can change the trajectory. It's trajectory wasn't altered in the slightest here:

Tempura Udon is much more comparable to King Kong Gun than it is to Kong Gun.

The radius of the explosion is far too big for Kat to phase around it:

I don't think she gets oneshot, it's just that King can spam them endlessly, and which she'll have difficulty blocking (Zoro did and he's a significantly superior swordsman).

I agree with the spirit of this. At least that King would find it significantly harder to pick them off with Katakuri foreseeing all his incoming attacks, coordinating their response and running interference.

Awakening and Power Mochi may be able to interrupt King and e.g. cause a Tempura Udon to be fired off course.

I guess the main issue is that Cracker has no way to contribute offensively against King and Smoothie is of very limited use when King's Wind Scythes are faster and stronger than her slashes and he can spam them.

It'll turn into a battle of attrition and I think King will be dealing more damage per time.

Smoothie or Cracker will fall first and once that happens, it'll only get easier for King.
At this point I don’t read your long messages.
I just give a like because I know that you’re right
:catsure:

Luffy mever once tried to train his AdvCoC… In fact thats the point… rayleigh literally said you cant train to improve your CoC… It simply grows alongside you automatically… So Luffy actually discovered advCoC in the exact same chapter in which he first used it

Also Zoro was given AdvCoC by Enma, he was born with CoC remember… you have to be born with it… Then the same way Luffy just used AdvCoC automatically the exact same
Chapter Luffy learned it existed, Zoro is now using AdvCoC as well
Nah rayleigh said that it can't be taught he'll have to develop it on his own. He literally said luffy can hurt his own friends using it so he must control it.
Post automatically merged:

Apparently "it's not cool" for Zoro to kill a beaten Kaido....
It's not

Whoever said King is stronger than Big Mom is an idiot.
But it is true, big mom run away from Marco like coward and claiming need some type of soul thing. I don’t run away from flies. I killed them. Same king and queen beat up Marco which it cause him to exhaustion of his stamina.
King fight zoro better than kadio and big mom

Last edited:

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
I think you guys are getting way to ahead of yourselves. You don't even know what King can output yet. We've only seen the clouds split from Yonko and Luffy. That's it. Don't expect it here.
Really? could you find something similar on how they all splitted the clouds?
Because of ADV COC, and most importantly, even after seeing Zoro's swords fully covered with COC, King didn't seem worried at all. It simply means, he also has ADV COC. And so far, ADV COC clash means SKY SPLITTING.

Gosh that sounds stupid. Are we talking about the same guy that spammed Advanced CoO, armament and attacks like these for several hours without running out of stamina?

Your arguments doesn't make any sense when we look at the feats.
Looking back at all this, it just reminds me of how pathetic Katakuri was.
Please stop trying to compare him to King, you are so much better than this.

Featwise King low diffs and I'll give Katakuri benefit of the doubt that be mid diffs

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera underrates how difficult it is to fight 3 high tiers at once, let alone Big Mom's strongest force. What kind of power balance between Yonko crews would it be if Kaido's right hand man annihilates Big Mom's all sweet commanders? Look how Marco got demolished by King and Queen at the end. Yet, he's much more comparable to King.

King is stronger than Katakuri but he isn't defeating 3 high tiers. Hell, it would be one hell of a difficult fight even if King has AdCOC.
I think you guys ignore the match up leaving aside the stat differences.

See this post of mine:

Status
Not open for further replies.