Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Power Mochi was the size of Luffy's belly here and the fists in Mochi Anemone were as big as base Luffy's belly.

This is a Power Mochi btw.
Look how small it's looking here though. They're definitely not the same size, either a weaker version or Oda fucked up. It's still the same awakening attack though.

Katakuri vs Luffy looks like child's play when compared to Zoro vs King.
King tries too kill Zoro while Kat was training Luffy. Katakuri vs Luffy so far is still the better fight.
I have King above.
Me too.
@MarineHQ62 Man everytime I see any of Katakuris attacks it just reminds me of how depressingly pathetic he was.

The garbage ass DC, no AP at all, one of the shittiest and useless gimmick Meme of FS that is explosed against Kaido, pathetic durability.
- Top Tier hax

- Awakening

- Lethality

- Endurance

- DC + Beastly physical strength

- CoC

- Fighting IQ

It doesn't stop bro
:cheers:

Base King is basically Sanji on steroids.
- harder body
- stronger fire
- hits harder

Also wielding a sword for lethality, maybe even having CoC.

And this combined with a flying dinosaur fruit.

I can understand why @Chrono thought King will face Sanji, for all of the similarities they have. He just misinterpreted King's purpose. Not being similar to Sanji but a stronger version with more abilities and a dinosaur fruit on top. And a stronger version of Sanji can only be beaten by Zoro.
Current King is what EoS Cook could be. :queenmoji:

It's not true. Big Mom is a 4.3b Emperor of the Sea who literally mirrors Kaido in terms of narrative and has been explicitly put in his level more than once. You guys seriously need to stop overcomplicating such simple axioms and read this story with some perspective of how Oda writes and depicts his big picture; otherwise you necessarily need to bias and lie to yourselves because otherwise nobody can make any sense out of a half-dead Kin'emon surviving Kaido's infused kanabo without losing consciousness, for example.

"King fight zoro better than kadio and big mom", yeah, then maybe your reasoning should be that Oda doesn't give a damn about your power scaling obsessions instead of thinking a 1.3b commander is stronger than one of the kings of the New World and can perform better than two for any reason that isn't on the whims of narrative.
Or bounty does not mean strength. Look at Bellamy and foxy guy in preski. Bellamy have higher bounty than foxy but foxy is stronger than Bellamy in feats wise.

Edit: To become emperor , you need territory and army. Nothing do personal strength themselves unllike admirals know as strongest fighters/force for world government.

Luffy become Emperor after defeating katakuri. Luffy already have army like starwhat fleet before.
Or you are overrating emperors hype. Same big mom can’t do anything when king kick her ship off waterfal.
She would die 4 times if not plot/luck save her. Got drown in once. Got almost drown by rooftop 5. Can be starve to death by Queen by not giving her food. Got kids worried when big mom fall from great height.
Big mom have so many bad feats compare to king.

Oda say King is God race thing.

I can make sense half- dead kinemon survive kadio advanced coc club. Kadio is weak compare to admiral. Kuzan rip jonz arm off while big mom can’t serious injure Kidd even he is offgurad. Akainu kill ace and cause to whitebeard to become half dead man as where Blackbeard pirate start it.

King durability already better than kadio. Zoro cut kadio easily just fine but have hard time to cut king.

You can believe yonko are stronger while the feats will disprove you

Last edited:
Look how small it's looking here though. They're definitely not the same size, either a weaker version or Oda fucked up. It's still the same awakening attack though.

King tries too kill Zoro while Kat was training Luffy. Katakuri vs Luffy so far is still the better fight.

Me too.

- Top Tier hax

- Awakening

- Lethality

- Endurance

- DC + Beastly physical strength

- CoC

- Fighting IQ

It doesn't stop bro
:cheers:
You are literally proving to me how dog shit Katakuri was by posting these panels
Please just say things I might suspend my disbelief and believe you
But when I see these panels, holy shit he was PATHETIC

Like I feel like an idiot even trying to compare King to Katakuri considering how dog shit he is.

You are literally proving to me how dog shit Katakuri was by posting these panels
Please just say things I might suspend my disbelief and believe you
But when I see these panels, holy shit he was PATHETIC

Like I feel like an idiot even trying to compare King to Katakuri considering how dog shit he is.
Embrace your inner Kat stan already shishio
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.