Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I could of sworn that on the rooftop all the named attacks embued in CoA such as Tatsumaki and Hiryu Kaen Enma was emphasized. If that not the case then that just feeds into my argument. AdCoA usually is showcased with lightning coming off of a weapon, yet that wasn't the case for Zoro.The only difference between Dead Man's Game and every other attack Zoro executed is that he went Asura to perform it.
Only Haoshoku coating has lightning emanating from the weapon. Ryuo does not.

Enma was emphasised in Hiryuu Kaen, Tatsumaki, and even for Dead Man's Game.

I don't see how your argument is credible.

S

SinOfGreed

There ain't no shame. It took Luffy 11 hours to defeat a YC1. We are less than 15 minutes into Zoro vs King, and people think Zoro is pulling out this victory that easily after how badly he's been getting his ass handed to him because he's unlocked a power up?
Zoro isn’t Luffy, just cuz he took 11 hours doesn’t mean everyone else will
How weak do you think King is?
I should be asking you that since you’re suggesting a far inferior fighter to Zoro would be any help against King, when Zoro himself has been having a tough time and hasn’t been able to hurt him

King is strong as fuck, and drop the tag team bs it ain’t happening lol

Conveniently ignoring that X Drake was in a room filled with enemies and caught off guard. Hawkins Queen and WsW

And you really downplaying Zoro clashing with the strongest Tobi Roppo? When Sanji had to postpone his fight with the weakest Flyer? You falling low Chrono
*Claims im doing one thing, ends up doing something worse

Show me Sanji postponing against F6. Cause I can show you Zoro struggling with Drake, Apoo, Hawkins and all these trash.

Zoro will one shot sanji at this point. You can nitpick whatever you want Sanji is low diff material for zoro xD
:seriously: zoro was shocked by King's attack and compared it to a beam

Sanji was smiling while dodging a whole barrage of them

Sanji broke a commander's sword with his cheek

Zoro got stabbed through by a random sword

Zoro high diffs sanji

This entire forum has been high on Zoro’s semen. Sanji fucking bodies that fodder.

His head would be rolling if Hybrid Queen slashed his head with no defences. Whilst Sanji breakes Queen’s sword.

Sanji has better durability, speed, mobility, regen (and endurance by default), CoO

Only thing thats debatable is AP.

:seriously: zoro was shocked by King's attack and compared it to a beam

Sanji was smiling while dodging a whole barrage of them

Sanji broke a commander's sword with his cheek

Zoro got stabbed through by a random sword

Zoro high diffs sanji
Zoro dodged queens laser easily while he struggled dodging kings supposed beam. Its obvious that kings attack is leagues above Queens. The current zoro realisticly at worst mid diffs sanji. Bruh Zoro has complete control over his swords and his conq haki. Something Sanji is lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.