Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Den_Den_Mushi @ShishioIsBack bruh King is hardcore trash, no wonder Who’s Who knew that he could defeat King lol, Kamazou finished Zolo in one blow but King has landed dozens of hits on Zolo at this point and Zolo still has that dumb generic Shonen mascot smile on his face lol.

Even Big Job and Crydo only needed like 2 attacks to finish Zolo but King can’t finish this bitch after landing 50+ attacks smh
You hurt badly and for no reason or you just want to hate on Zoro/

Youre confusin lee hung to Kinyagi
Lee hung is more of yanker the way he rides Katakuris schlong
Before my account is made, I lurked this forums 2020. This same kinyagi believe yonko > admirals> YC before.

I never bow to Yonko fans/Yankees/evolutionists like That. I response with facts so hard that people are seeing the ghosts.

Extravlad, and me are real loyal admirals. Being akainu fan since 2016. Big reason for one piece.

Beside, I always believe Akainu would be strongest luffy foe when he fight Akainu. Akainu is biggest luffy hater in the world.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
@Den_Den_Mushi @ShishioIsBack bruh King is hardcore trash, no wonder Who’s Who knew that he could defeat King lol, Kamazou finished Zolo in one blow but King has landed dozens of hits on Zolo at this point and Zolo still has that dumb generic Shonen mascot smile on his face lol.

Even Big Job and Crydo only needed like 2 attacks to finish Zolo but King can’t finish this bitch after landing 50+ attacks smh
Who broke this mans. He needs some copium

H

Hell memoir doin what to Kaido ???

It cant even faze Queen let alone Kaido
Doing damage, doesn't mean beating... Queen did feel it and was sent flying... but of course he recovers from it like kaido taking a ton of named attacks in rooftop that seemed to push him/damage him, but recovers in literally a second, I see hell memories having the same effect on kaido to what killer and kid's attacks did to him

I believe hell memories would deal damage to kaido by burning from the inside just like how killer used soundwaves to hurt from inside.
Kid and Law are against Big mom, I think that two strong YC can defeat big mom... Zoro and sanji are fighting strong YC1/YC2 (probably the strongest YC1 and YC2) If king and Queen fought Big mom with all their abilities (hybrid /cyborg, snakeusaurus, tempura udon...) It is really not silly at all to think that they would win... Zoro and Sanji are fighting these guys... Killer is surely below sanji at the moment, I don't see how he can beat even Queen (who seems to get back up from named attack from marco and sanji, marco who made king bleed...)
Kaido is tougher than Queen and that attack did nothing to Queen......

Killer was able to damage Kaido some who has far higher defenses than Queen, tank powerful hits from Big Mom and casually brush aside Kaido’s wind blade attack, he is even strong enough to get Napoleon out of Big Mom’s hands, and survive an extremely powerful Herra attack without a single scratch.

So far his feats for place him over Sanji who I will say can easily outmaneuver Queen he can do any sort of damage to, and Queen is just a basic tank that has a defense lower than Kaido

Who brought up Katakuri lol? King can’t even KO Zolo in 50+ hits while Kamazou defeated Zolo the 3 sword overcompensator in one blow

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule @sanjikun @Ichiro Miyata @Steven @HAJIKATA
Guys it’s over at this point, can King defeat Cracker?
This makes zero sense when kat couldn't ko luffy in 11 hours. It's actually dumb at this point to even think katakuri is equal to king.

Pre udom luffy that went all out against katakuri has less AP than wano zoro. So its clear that king is more durable and overall more powerful than katakuri

Last edited:
kaido has recieved far more damage
kaido is also significantly stronger than king
adv conquerors had luffy clashing equally with kaido when a chapter prior he had knocked him out
so its perfectly rational a pu that got luffy fighting on equal terms with a yonko
could be fatal to a righthand . do you disagree?
Kaido is significantly stronger than King, and so far King has been significantly stronger than Zoro.

If Zoro has enough time, he would definitely be able to turn the tides and chip away at King's health in order to defeat him. But time is not on the Alliances' side at the moment.

I have no issues with Zoro defeating King in a 1 v 1. I take issue with it happening in such a short time limit, given the portrayal of Yonko Commanders.

At least with Kaido it would make sense given the amount of damage he's been accumulating this entire time. It wouldn't make sense with King who is fresh, unless Oda decides to make an Ancient Zoan a glass canon.

Kaido is tougher than Queen and that attack did nothing to Queen......

Killer was able to damage Kaido some who has far higher defenses than Queen, tank powerful hits from Big Mom and casually brush aside Kaido’s wind blade attack, he is even strong enough to get Napoleon out of Big Mom’s hands, and survive an extremely powerful Herra attack without a single scratch.

So far his feats for place him over Sanji who I will say can easily outmaneuver Queen he can do any sort of damage to, and Queen is just a basic tank that has a defense lower than Kaido
that's hypocrisy right here... from HM of course Queen recovered, but don't forget that he felt it and SHouted as if he was dying and got sent flying accros several rooms....
Kaido recovered from killer's attack in literally 1 second and still felt it...
I see hell memories having the same effect since it burns from the inside, of course in kaido's case he would recovers right after like what he did to killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.