Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He put Zoro over Sanji in every single power scaling top 30 for the last 2 or 3 years

now don't watch KoL or Jay D. lmao
That's cool if he does that. Now watch some of his daily blabbing whenever Lanji gets a small taste of something called power-up. Dude questions Zoro's superiority from the get go.
Post automatically merged:

You watch that shit :whitepress:
His normal videos are cap af. He is softer version of Morj with his theory crafting.

You watch that shit :whitepress:
I like Brago yeah, he is fun

I don't watch Jay D or KoL, only when something bad happens to Sanji, then it's fun to check them out lmao

Brago always says who is he bias torwards, he likes Katakuri, Ace and Zoro / Sanji almost equaly

So yeah, his powerscaling aims torwards those characters, but who doesn't do that? we all do, but to me Brago doesn't go full nuts with hyping Sanji like crazy

Also, Jay D already said many times that Zoro is stronger than Sanji, and always will be, but since he likes Sanji more he has to defend the character constantly, because we do attack candies all the time lmao, so yeah he goes toxic when it comes to Sanji vs Zoro, but i think he is pretty okay with the rest of his stuff.

For example, i respect him and Brago for standing behind Drizzt with his critic video of One Piece, when other people like JoyBoyTheories started attacking Drizzt's character just for talking shit about One Piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I'm not a fan of Sabo joining Luffy vs Akainu, theory. If Luffy can't beat Akainu solo, then his characterization from Marineford won't come full circle.

I also don't see Issho sitting out a war as big as that. He does not favor the WG, but even he must accept that without the Marines, the world would be a much worse place. I don't think he will recuse himself here.
Luffy vs imu
Sabo vs akainu
Current luffy>>akainu

Is that BDA the unbiased Lanji stan?
:wellwell::wellwell::wellwell:
From this chapter onward we will never again hear about magical swords, the next goalpost will be that Zoro is the weakest top tier ever and loses to every Admiral, Yonko and Dragon and can only beat Mihawk if he hasn't already. :myman:
The days of Zoro losing to SN Captains, Doffy, Cracker, Katakuri are finally behind us. :steef:

I like Brago yeah, he is fun

I don't watch Jay D or KoL, only when something bad happens to Sanji, then it's fun to check them out lmao

Brago always says who is he bias torwards, he likes Katakuri, Ace and Zoro / Sanji almost equaly

So yeah, his powerscaling aims torwards those characters, but who doesn't do that? we all do, but to me Brago doesn't go full nuts with hyping Sanji like crazy

Also, Jay D already said many times that Zoro is stronger than Sanji, and always will be, but since he likes Sanji more he has to defend the character constantly, because we do attack candies all the time lmao, so yeah he goes toxic when it comes to Sanji vs Zoro, but i think he is pretty okay with the rest of his stuff.

For example, i respect him and Brago for standing behind Drizzt with his critic video of One Piece, when other people like JoyBoyTheories started attacking Drizzt's character just for talking shit about One Piece.
lmao everything joyboy said was right. drizzt had nothing to say but attacking the character of people who like it. this is hypocrite crybaby stuff, dish things out but cant take them

lmao everything joyboy said was right. drizzt had nothing to say but attacking the character of people who like it. this is hypocrite crybaby stuff, dish things out but cant take them
Not really, JoyBoy saying Drizzt is causing pain and suffering for criticizing One Piece? wtf?

he acuses Drizzt of trying to "Manipulate Oda and the editors into changing the story the way he likes"

WTF?

JoyBoy is a cry baby, completely wrong

Getting bigger =/= being strong.

And no Big Mom doing the same to get serious does not make Smoothie strong. Let her deal with the door first before thinking about King or Queen.
My goodness
If someone has powers to grow bigger, it means they get stronger!
Same way growing or making your limbs bigger means more power!
Luffy, Katakuri, linlin, moriah etc... the bigger their arms or body, the stronger the attack!

That's logical shonen concept
Y'all crazy.

And btw Oda already called Smoothie "very strong/powerful" fighter. No Calamity has been called that even in the manga or sbs.

I think Akainu vs world is possible.
I will tell you why.

Luffy save many people, kingdoms, and even save princesses.
Akainu don’t save people, he kill them. okay Akainu kill bad people to save people. He is not popular as Kuzan.

But Akainu is person who deep hate against luffy or people who support luffy action.
Akainu would have to face the world that support luffy and fight through it.

Akainu would kill kings. royal people, and even blow it up kingdom because they support luffy.
Akainu hate luffy very much. Akainu is broly version of one piece character when come to luffy.

Anyone stand against Akainu justice is enemy of Akainu. Punishment is death.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I guess it is funny both teachers are like go figur out and I am not giving the hints.

Garp would be better than both fools since he is one made luffy get ultimate will power.
‘Garp turn wreaking cody into superhuman in 2 years shorts. If Garp train luffy, luffy would beat up kadio as training punching bag as age 19:kata:.

lan25 say hi
That's true. Both still got a better training than Naruto did with Jiraiya. Came back to the village with nothing but a bigger Rasengan and a new track suit:josad:

Yeah but he is always butthurt about it, you can just see it on his face and the way he would speak
He still does it tho

ask Jay D and KoL

and they are gonna say Sanji is top 10 or some shit

Should i not like Brago just because he likes Sanji? wtf?

I like MonsterZoro, for example

:suresure:

Those shits are the reason why people are super polarized about sanji and zoro
Come on, Sanji vs Zoro has been going on since before they were youtubers

I think Akainu vs world is possible.
I will tell you why.

Luffy save many people, kingdoms, and even save princesses.
Akainu don’t save people, he kill them. okay Akainu kill bad people to save people. He is not popular as Kuzan.

But Akainu is person who deep hate against luffy or people who support luffy action.
Akainu would have to face the world that support luffy and fight through it.

Akainu would kill kings. royal people, and even blow it up kingdom because they support luffy.
Akainu hate luffy very much. Akainu is broly version of one piece character when come to luffy.

Anyone stand against Akainu justice is enemy of Akainu. Punishment is death.
The biggest dumb shit I never earned :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

thats literally what hes trying to do lol. he thinks hes so important that oda will watch his stupid 6 hour video and go wow. we need to change.
Watch Drizzt's video, it's one of his first lines

he says this video is not meant for Oda or the Editors, because they are never gonna watch

and he says most people won't even watch it, he is doing the video for himself, for closure

but i guess you don't watch the video and just repeats what JoyBoyTheories says to you

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My goodness
If someone has powers to grow bigger, it means they get stronger!
Same way growing or making your limbs bigger means more power!
Luffy, Katakuri, linlin, moriah etc... the bigger their arms or body, the stronger the attack!

That's logical shonen concept
Y'all crazy.

And btw Oda already called Smoothie "very strong/powerful" fighter. No Calamity has been called that even in the manga or sbs.
I meant overall strength, not physical strength. Read that shit again.

Smoothie gets mid diff-d by Queen btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.