Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I guess king of lightning is big yonko fan he has biased opinion even youtube comments point out his dumb points. Same guy believe it take 3 admirals to defeat big mom nonsense.
That's just youtube fans in general, they're casual. Not saying that as a bad thing, even making an account on a weeb forum to discuss OP puts you into the hardcore fanbase, let alone going on to powerscale that.

Jay cried his ass on the chapter Sanji got foiled by prostitutes ( he genuinely almost cried ).

Zoro got broken bones and Sanji got that Judge's toys = He was screaming while typing on twitter ( i dont want to hear shit like Zoro > Sanji anymore ) and jerked off each other together with our lovely boy patrice.

I believe we know what is coming next:milaugh:
I cant wait, 6 hours to go:milaugh:

then why IM is hiding like coward? :kayneshrug:
Is guy afraid of his secret being exposed so he lose his power ?:kayneshrug:

Tell your IM guy stop being coward and tell the world I rule the in front of public area in front of public tv and let every person know.
Be like bowser or ganondorf who rule the world publicly.
imu remains in the shadows awaiting revenge from the D. clan and luffy.
he knows that he will need as many allies as possible to hope to defeat luffy the man awaited by joy boy.

akainu is only a product created by the WG the objective of the protagonist is the source of the problem and not the deviations which result from it
:cheers:

King: a well rounded invulnerable fighter from a lost race of Gods, who to be defeated needs that someone who could reply Oden's feat of scarring Kaido add on that the power of "only a handful of the very strongest".

Do you remember that there were people who were actually comparing him to Queen, a slow ass static guy who spams laser 24/7, only for them to be dodged everytime, nonetheless? Who will be defeated by someone with a far, far, far less relevant power up?

Queen himself is King's fangirl lol.
The headcanon from candibois was destroyed.
Apparently King's feats are also Queen's feats since they are relative to equal

That's just youtube fans in general, they're casual. Not saying that as a bad thing, even making an account on a weeb forum to discuss OP puts you into the hardcore fanbase, let alone going on to powerscale that.
I would not say it is tru. Some youtube comments logical defend Akainu during marineford war. Most comments are biased believing old Garp can kill Akainu :milaugh:. But yeah yonko hype just make people goes crazy. Even dbz fans are logical in powerscale. One piece is believe the hype, out of contex, see the ghosts.

He bowed and jumped after that while Sanji jumped up. Both of them were on their feat just fine right after that. Monster Point Chopper dodged those lasers.

Stop the cope my guy. Queen is strong. Tempura Udon is just faster. by direct comparision.
You're the one coping Queen said more than once he was toying with Chopper while upside down and laughing

Zoro gets nerfed by Enma right when King is attacking him, he gets hit, barely dodges the lasers like Sanji did = Tempura Udon is faster

:kaidowhat:

Sanji only dodge Black Coffee Beam because he can fly, Zoro can't. It's simple

The attack barely had a build up, Queen just insta shoot Sanji, who dodge it by jumping

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yeah but he is always butthurt about it, you can just see it on his face and the way he would speak
Big cap. He does nothing but heaps praises on Zoro. He gets mad hyped when it comes to Zoro, Law and Ace's chapter.
Why do you ppl feel the need to come here and chat shit??

You're the one coping Queen said more than once he was toying with Chopper while upside down and laughing

Zoro gets nerfed by Enma right when King is attacking him, he gets hit, barely dodges the lasers like Sanji did = Tempura Udon is faster

:kaidowhat: :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

The attack barely had a build up, Queen just insta shoot Sanji, who dodge it by jumping
Cope bro

"Only a handful of the very strongest"

Cope
Copium overdose

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

:kaidowhat:

This is just sad at this point

Do you remember that there were people who were actually comparing him to Queen, a slow ass static guy who spams laser 24/7, only for them to be dodged everytime, nonetheless? Who will be defeated by someone with a far, far, far less relevant power up?
Haven't you heard? Queen's lasers are stronger than King's mountain range busting attack. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.