Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King confirming it

"A swordsman who is dragging down by his katana ... first time i see that!"

Zoro is clearly fighting with 1 hand behind his back. Sorry King fanboys. If Zoro had Shusui this would be a completely different battle. A black blade would have fucked King up with Shishi Sonson.
He didn t used enma with sonson tho
What it would change?

imu's measurements now begins with the wanted notices of luffy bb shiraoshi (ancient weapon) and vivi ancient celestial dragon

imu didn't need to take care of luffy pretimeskip since he already has the whole navy to stop the pirates.
imu pre TS did not care about luffy he saw him just as one D. among many others and not necessarily as the man who will make him fall
:cheers:
More like dumb excuse to cover IM the coward guy who is afraid of joy boy nonsense and can’t make his mind

Vivi is public princess and famous and doflaimgo guy Vivi family is not world nobles anymore. Your so called ancient celestial dragon is fan fiction. It is actually former celestial dragon. We know how celestial dragon treat former ones very badly.
Even Garp know shiraoshi mermaid and she is famous in reverie arc in front royal front. Even Vander Decken IX and hody Jones know her power. IM have no excuse to kidnap this mermaid princess before luffy came to the grand line.

Saying IM don’t care about Luffy in pretimeskip luffy action where same luffy is son of monkey d dragon who is literally over thrown the world government is nothing but stupid excuse nonsense but keep believing. Freaking Luffy order ussop to burn world government flag just to make easier for blind coward IM to identify who is joy boy and it is luffy just burn the world government flag as sign of literally enemy of world government. Even more same luffy just punch one of celestial dragon. Heck his name of D is well know in pretimeskip and luffy is literally spilling his beam “I am going to be pirate king/ I am the joy boy” just to make even easier for IM to identify joy boy.

Your IM coward suck at guess who.
Look it up Paper Mario 1,2 and Super paper Mario and play it. Look it up ganondorf.

King confirming it

"A swordsman who is dragging down by his katana ... first time i see that!"

Zoro is clearly fighting with 1 hand (sword) behind his back. Sorry King fanboys. If Zoro had Shusui this would be a completely different battle. A black blade would have fucked King up with Shishi Sonson.
Great portrayal for post-rooftop Zoro, it says nothing about King, Zoro's just built different.

Status
Not open for further replies.