Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu and his so called strongest AP, Kizaru's attack and Garp the Hero's punch combined still failed to push Marco's regen to his limit.

No hybrid, still full masked King, supported a bit by Queen his hypeman, managed to push Marco's regen to his limit.

I wonder why...
Because all three admirals and Garp don’t even focus on Marco.

Garp just one punch marco, that it.

Kizaru and Marco just have clash and then kizaru is fighting against whitebeard. Then kizaru block shock waves. Then kizaru is kicking luffy and trolling on luffy. He is literally all over the place. It is not focus fight against Marco.

Kuzan don’t even fight against marco. Marco ist sneak attack kick on Kuzan. And that it.

Akainu is not even targeting Marco. He spend more time on battling whitebeard, chasing luffy just because Akainu hate luffy.

King and Queen are focus to taken down on Marco. Same Marco choked zoan king form and queen form so Marco can throw zoro for rooftop battle.

@Jiihad why this topi is crazy on king wank

King couldn’t defeat Raidsuit Sanji
What? King nearly tore him in half. If the fight had gone on any longer, Sanji would have almost certainly died.

It’s when you say shit like this Den Den, that it becomes painfully apparent how blissfully ignorant you are with power scaling lol. The clown who got off-paneled by the Yeti Cool Brothers and Kamazou isn’t even top 50 in tankiness, and yet King still can’t put this loser down lol.
I've always maintained that I'm not a powerscaler, and my position is that there's really no point in this series given how inconsistent Oda is with pretty much everything, even minor details like Enma's size. I can only speak from the perspective of a (hopefully somewhat educated) reader around the same age range as Oda's target audience. The bottom line is that Oda has built up King as an immense threat that does not rely on fake hype, unlike Katakuri whose siblings actively spread propaganda fluffing up his capabilities.

Katakuri KO’d Luffy 5+ times, Luffy simply didn’t stay down as Oda plotted him to victory lol. King has yet to put Zoro down even once in spite of hitting him dozens of times, when for perspective Kamazou finished off Zoro in one attack.
I'm not sure why you're giving Katakuri the excuse of plot for his poor performance, but using plot to criticise Zoro falling unconscious and needing Hiyori to care for him. Isn't this a bit of a double standard?

If Katakuri says, explicitly, that he's not going to underestimate Luffy, and that Luffy MUST be eliminated ASAP before he becomes a threat, I can only conclude that he couldn't put down Luffy for 11 hours. His offense is just that weak, and Luffy is just that tenacious. However here, we've seen King blow up the mountain ranges surrounding Onigashima, block an attack that sliced Kaido and use his superior mobility to throw Zoro around the island. All of this without showing his awakening, or the Lunarian race's ultimate technique.

Zoro has unlocked the most advanced form of Conqueror's Haki seen to date, and the fight has only just begun in earnest. Face it, King's portrayal has left Katakuri far behind in the dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.