Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's overkill for any opponent ever in One Piece. If base Luffy is hurting Kaido, that would be like 500 times stronger.
Imagine Gomu Gomu no King King King King King King (G4 exponential stacking) Kong Rifle (the rotating fist technique) with CoC Coating (Roger-class skysplitter) + Internal Destruction (bypassing) + FS (homing, guaranteed to hit), lol it will break the fourth wall itself:josad:

Imagine Gomu Gomu no King King King King King King (G4 exponential stacking) Kong Rifle (the rotating fist technique) with CoC Coating (Roger-class skysplitter) + Internal Destruction (bypassing) + FS (homing, guaranteed to hit), lol it will break the fourth wall itself:josad:
KKGx6= one shot kaido
Now imagine internal destruction +ultimate CoC+ awakening +G5:cheers::steef:

"Lets not shit talk now that it's happening to Zoro, even though we the Zoro fandom shit talked aggressively the entire time it happened to other fandoms characters."

Fixed....
Everyone shittalk each other at this point. Legit nothing suggests Zoro fans started the cycle.

In Wano, Zoro's getting unusually high spotlight and insane buffs, making his fans louder and downplayers far more insecure, resulting in more cheers and equally more crying :goyea:

That's why I specifically mentioned ''control'', the ability can't be enhanced though training but it can be brought under control to avoid the indiscriminate leak so Rayleigh definitely implies there's still some way to get skilled in it besides individual growth/making it stronger.

He taught him the basics of what the 3 haki types are. However he could not train in on how to use it. This panel you showed proves the point. He can help him better hone it by making him stronger via training.

Everyone shittalk each other at this point. Legit nothing suggests Zoro fans started the cycle.

In Wano, Zoro's getting unusually high spotlight and insane buffs, making his fans louder and downplayers far more insecure, resulting in more cheers and equally more crying :goyea:
Everyone will get buffs, Zoro is just the 1st. Kid will get a.coc, Luffy g5, Sanji something.

How much does Oda really draw though? I imagine him mainly being the story writer providing the plotline and some skisses. Then it's up to the assistants to draw and the editor to make sure it all fits together as well as to proof read the dialogue. And the assistants are only assistants for so long before they start their own manga
SBS V52
D: Oda-sensei, you have assistants like other artists, right? Other manga you can recognize when stuff is obviously done by assistants, but when you look at One Piece from the first volume, it doesn't seem that way! Do you draw everything that appears in the art? P.N. Girl Who Reread it from Volume 1

O: Absolutely not, I couldn't draw every single thing. My staff draws the backgrounds for me. When I show them my setting art, they deconstruct it and ensure that everything gets displayed perfectly. My staff is incredibly talented. Perhaps the difference you're seeing is that I draw 100% of anything "living or moving", including mob scenes, animals, smoke, clouds, seas, etc. When you leave the movement up to someone else, it can't help but cause abnormalities in your art. It becomes awkward. This is all just my particular obsession within my work, however.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper

:cheers: train

Status
Not open for further replies.