General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
With Luffy’s bounty I can see Oda going any where in those two bounties 4B and 5B tho I hope the first once so he could have a chance to further increase his bounty at a good pace cuz I have my expectation of a final bounty of 5.6B

People saying Strawhats will have a lower bounty than the ones they are defeating are just dumb.

That goes for the ones saying Luffy will have less then 4 bi bounty if he defeats Kaido.
Fair point...

However, at the time the new bounties are issued, it will be known by the WG that Kaido was slain via collective effort... That might reduce Luffy's value a bit... Same reason why BB got less than half of WB's even with beating Marco as a cherry on top...

The same would be true with Kid and Law bounties even if they kill BM... Probably Nami for Ulti as well...

Fair point...

However, at the time the new bounties are issued, it will be known by the WG that Kaido was slain via collective effort... That might reduce Luffy's value a bit... Same reason why BB got less than half of WB's even with beating Marco as a cherry on top...

The same would be true with Kid and Law bounties even if they kill BM... Probably Nami for Ulti as well...
No dude. Luffy is literally fighting Kaido 1v1. He fought 2v2 against Doffy and that didn't happened.
BB didn't killed WB. WB died by disease. His bounty only increased after fighting Marco.

No dude. Luffy is literally fighting Kaido 1v1. He fought 2v2 against Doffy and that didn't happened.
BB didn't killed WB. WB died by disease. His bounty only increased after fighting Marco.
Yes, Luffy is fighting him now 1v1, but WG cannot erase the fact that there were 4 people who helped him at first and there's still no assurance that he'll fight him alone up until the end...

In WB's case, BB's crew ganging up to him still is the final factor why he died...

Yes, Luffy is fighting him now 1v1, but WG cannot erase the fact that there were 4 people who helped him at first and there's still no assurance that he'll fight him alone up until the end...

In WB's case, BB's crew ganging up to him still is the final factor why he died...
so the wg should not erase the fact that macro fought king for more time than zoro would fight king

Kaido didn't fought 1v5 he fought 2v5. Even 1v9 against Scabbards the 2 Mink Kings fought Jack first.

WB was dying by disease the moment he went without his medicines. He would have died with or without BB.

East Blue Pirates but Krieg fought people before Luffy. Crocodile fought people before Luffy. Yet none of those things were took in consideration to low Luffy's bounty.

so the wg should not erase the fact that macro fought king for more time than zoro would fight king
Yes, they shouldn't... The difference between Marco and the Worstgen 5 is that the latter did significant damages to both Kaido and BM... Marco didn't gave significant damages to King and Queen...

Kaido didn't fought 1v5 he fought 2v5. Even 1v9 against Scabbards the 2 Mink Kings fought Jack first.

WB was dying by disease the moment he went without his medicines. He would have died with or without BB.

East Blue Pirates but Krieg fought people before Luffy. Crocodile fought people before Luffy. Yet none of those things were took in consideration to low Luffy's bounty.
Same as above reply... You can even insert Yamato in the argument...

Yes, they shouldn't... The difference between Marco and the Worstgen 5 is that the latter did significant damages to both Kaido and BM... Marco didn't gave significant damages to King and Queen...

Same as above reply... You can even insert Yamato in the argument...
You are the one who should put Yamato in your argument. Not me.

No one did significant damage to BM. Only to Kaido at Rooftop.

I would bet around the Final War time
He should be at 5B at least if not be at his highest 5.6B at that point in the story. Luffy as an extremely powerful captain and a threat to other yonko as well as the WG should always get insane bounty increase. Even 3.5B now would seem too little as he gonna finish off Kaido. Tho as far as I know you believing in ZKK I don’t see any reason Luffy getting higher than 2B if that BS happening. He didn’t defeat anyone after all so why bother give him a high bounty increase?

He should be at 5B at least if not be at his highest 5.6B at that point in the story. Luffy as an extremely powerful captain and a threat to other yonko as well as the WG should always get insane bounty increase. Even 3.5B now would seem too little as he gonna finish off Kaido. Tho as far as I know you believing in ZKK I don’t see any reason Luffy getting higher than 2B if that BS happening. He didn’t defeat anyone after all so why bother give him a high bounty increase?
He will likely surpass the 6B range but that will probably only occur post War and post finding the One Piece and the world recognizing him as PK.

He will likely surpass the 6B range but that will probably only occur post War and post finding the One Piece and the world recognizing him as PK.
Facing the WG and final war should only happen after he becomes PK tho… So Luffy gotta be at his highest at that point. The final war can’t happen prior to that.

Facing the WG and final war should only happen after he becomes PK tho… So Luffy gotta be at his highest at that point. The final war can’t happen prior to that.
I can see that occurring later cause having Luffy take out the BB Pirates before the admirals would constitute bad writing, furthermore I don't see too much stuff piling up at the same time.