Sanji vs Zoro: Unfiltered

Is this thread garbage?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is after all. One damage a Yonko, one damage a ship that isn't even destroyed.
Moe, now stop trolling.

One defeated nerfed Big Mom without any of her crew, with a named attack, got ragdolled in the process, and happened in some minutes.
One defeated non nerfed Big Mom plus half of her crew, without a named attack, without getting any injury in the process, and happened in seconds.

One got nervous when seeing Big Mom again, and never offered to join her crew.
One never got nervous seeing Big Mom again, offered to join her crew and coldly refused it.
Post automatically merged:

Toad dont bully people u imp
Goat thief stop killing animals

Holy shit. Could you be any more pathetic.
Where is the panel???
wait wait wait you literally just did that with Zolo and Hawkins :milaugh:
I did the exact same thing you did LMAO

Did Sanji not accomplish his goals?
Is Sanji dead?

here is the panel???
You were quick to show panels before to try and disingenuously prove your point
How was I disingenuous?
Was Sanji as damaged as Zolo even though he fought a stronger opponent?

Page one is irrelevant to this story so oda has no reason not to show sanji winning if he did.
How is he irrelevant?
How is Hawkins more relevant than Page One?

Moe, now stop trolling.

One defeated nerfed Big Mom without any of her crew, with a named attack, got ragdolled in the process, and happened in some minutes.
One defeated non nerfed Big Mom plus half of her crew, without a named attack, without getting any injury in the process, and happened in seconds.

One never got nervous seeing Big Mom again, offered to join her crew and coldly refused it.

but he didn't tho

All king did was hit a ship that was already airborne
if anything that shows how weak he is because ship was not damaged after that

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
wait wait wait you literally just did that with Zolo and Hawkins :milaugh:
I did the exact same thing you did LMAO

Did Sanji not accomplish his goals?
Is Sanji dead?

How was I disingenuous?
Was Sanji as damaged as Zolo even though he fought a stronger opponent?

How is he irrelevant?
How is Hawkins more relevant than Page One?
Dont waste my time if youre gonna keep being a pussy and skirting over the fact you have no proof.
The manga clearly shows hawkins trying to apprehend zoro and luffy whilst the duo are trying to get tama to safety after the dog grabs them.
The manga clearly shows hawkins fail because of zoro and they get away.
The manga also has otsuru comment on zoros achievement

Now for the third time you disingenuous troll you got a manga panel that shows sanji beating page one ?

No sanjis not dead how do we know he didnt run away ?

Regardless of relevancy ( of course hawkins is more important than page one you clown )
Hes never been off panelled in either his failure against zoro or loss to law. Well funnily enough apart from the part including a stranger who is very likely to be marine drake. Im sensing a theme with drake and these off panels...

Dont waste my time if youre gonna keep being a pussy and skirting over the fact you have no proof.
The manga clearly shows hawkins trying to apprehend zoro and luffy whilst the duo are trying to get tama to safety after the dog grabs them.
The manga clearly shows hawkins fail because of zoro and they get away.
The manga also has otsuru comment on zoros achievement

Now for the third time you disingenuous troll you got a manga panel that shows sanji beating page one ?
the manga clearly shows page one trying to kill but Sanji is alive
the manga clearly shows that Sanji said he will get no injuries and he had none

The manga clearly shows hawkins fail because of zoro and they get away
btw you can't say Zolo beat hawkins when you say that yourself

Now for the third time you disingenuous troll you got a manga panel that shows sanji beating page one
wait why are you allowed to point out characters motives but I am not?How does that work?

again, how am I disingenuous?

HA001

the manga clearly shows page one trying to kill but Sanji is alive
the manga clearly shows that Sanji said he will get no injuries and he had none

btw you can't say Zolo beat hawkins when you say that yourself

wait why are you allowed to point out characters motives but I am not?How does that work?

again, how am I disingenuous?
Actually you may just be dumb as fuck.
What do we not see in the hawkins zoro panels that makes it comparable to the sanji page ones.
We see zoro destroy the scarecrow
We see them get away
We see hawkins concede the chase and fail his objective.
We see tsuru praise zoro.

None of that you absolute wetwipe is my opinion. They are all manga facts.

How is that possibly comparable to your biased opinion sanji beat page one.
Holdem is up and recovered as a smile user but an ancient zoan is still no where to be seen despite being shown to have really high regenerative power like how quick queen recovered from a beating from big mom making it even likely that foul play from say drake was involved to remove page one permanently.
We dont have a single panel of sanji beating page one and until you show me you can shove your opinion where the sun doesnt shine.

Holy shit. Could you be any more pathetic.
Where is the panel???
You were quick to show panels before to try and disingenuously prove your point.
Page one is irrelevant to this story so oda has no reason not to show sanji winning if he did.
So again until you get me the panel i could say..
Sanji is unhurt because he ran away

Drake took page one out cause he is an undercover marine and it would make his life easier to get rid of the guy he was paired with.

If zoro is going for orochi you 1000 iq guy
Why did oda not give him the ame no habikiri the sword that literally translates to snake slayer (orochis fruit is the snake snake mythical variant) a sword famous in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi

Why did he give him enma the only sword to scar kaido ?
Why Oden use snake sword to scar Kaido with other one instead of just one? He is 2 sword style swordsman so it took both blades and doesn't have meaning it has to go after the one for it's meaning otherwise he wouldn't use both blades to try to beat Kaido.

HA001

Why Oden use snake sword to scar Kaido with other one instead of just one? He is 2 sword style swordsman so it took both blades and doesn't have meaning it has to go after the one for it's meaning otherwise he wouldn't use both blades to try to beat Kaido.
Dont try your lying shit with me. We have a manga panel that states enma is the ONLY sword to cut kaido.

Moe, now stop trolling.

Not trolling, it's true.

Big Mom is still big threat even without memory and one face her directly while other just got her off by hitting ship and using DF Weakness to make her fall into sea, not really overpowering fight.

Personality doesn't mean your weaker than someone unless you want to say Zoro with his serious attitude is stronger than fun-loving Luffy who doesn't be serious much.

Feats talk and Queen got better feats as no one else beside Oden have been able to hurt an Yonko and only Queen is one to do so enough her memory came bacl.

Those pictures are clean and all (but Sanji's suit is white in that panel)
Do like black suit though as it's pretty cool on him too.

Dont try your lying shit with me. We have a manga panel that states enma is the ONLY sword to cut kaido.
Not lying, it's true as he is 2 sword style opponent and why not use both swords when trying your full power especially latest chapter we saw him carrying both his blades as he prepare to go fight.

HA001

Not trolling, it's true.

Big Mom is still big threat even without memory and one face her directly while other just got her off by hitting ship and using DF Weakness to make her fall into sea, not really overpowering fight.

Personality doesn't mean your weaker than someone unless you want to say Zoro with his serious attitude is stronger than fun-loving Luffy who doesn't be serious much.

Feats talk and Queen got better feats as no one else beside Oden have been able to hurt an Yonko and only Queen is one to do so enough her memory came bacl.

Do like black suit though as it's pretty cool on him too.

Not lying, it's true as he is 2 sword style opponent and why not use both swords when trying your full power especially latest chapter we saw him carrying both his blades as he prepare to go fight.
Whats that got to do with anything.

You arguing against manga fact. Hiyori clearly stated enma gave kaido his one and only scar.

You gonna address the point about the snake slayer sword made to kill orochi that zoro doesnt have or you gonna keep spouting nonsense.

Actually you may just be dumb as fuck

What do we not see in the hawkins zoro panels that makes it comparable to the sanji page ones.
We see zoro destroy the scarecrow
we see Sanji isn't worried about Page 1 through out the fight
We see them get away
we see Sanji with no damage
We see hawkins concede the chase and fail his objective
We see that Page One failed because Sanji is alive
We see tsuru praise zoro
We see Law and others not mention page one because Sanji completed his objective

None of that you absolute wetwipe is my opinion. They are all manga facts
Why are you so angry? Go open your window and breath
What did I mention that wasn't a manga fact?

You somehow say Zolo beat hawkins when we see Hawkins is clean and Zolo is bleeding

+my whole point of that image was to show the durability, there is nothing that I said was wrong.

you can shove your opinion where the sun doesnt shine
Your room?

HA001

we see Sanji isn't worried about Page 1 through out the fight

we see Sanji with no damage

We see that Page One failed because Sanji is alive

We see Law and others not mention page one because Sanji completed his objective

Why are you so angry? Go open your window and breath
What did I mention that wasn't a manga fact?

You somehow say Zolo beat hawkins when we see Hawkins is clean and Zolo is bleeding

+my whole point of that image was to show the durability, there is nothing that I said was wrong.

Your room?
Concession accepted.
Ill tell you what you said that isnt in the manga sanji beating page one.
You have no panel. Just a load of bias assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.