Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really weird that Raizo vs Fukurokuju is STILL going but I think Fukurokuju has been resurrecting Orochi and Orochi who is now away from Fuku who is busy with Raizo too, will be vulnerable to being killed by Hiyori and possibly Denjiro to go full circle from early Wano.

Brook does have the Resurrection DF but it can't resurrect others, not yet at least anyway, maybe with awakening? Moria's DF is the closest we've seen so far, Big Mom's might have the potential BUT What The Fuku-rokuju is based on the Buddhist god of resurrection or so, so that has to be important. Fuku with the Edo Tensei No Jutsu?!

:crazwhat::chopoff:

I want Orochi's DF to be the reason he's still alive though, such an extremely important, unique /rare and powerful DF that is infamous in Japanese mythology and it's being fucking wasted like this, sigh....

kingufy:nicagesmile::odenugh::lawsigh:

But yeah, we are due a break after next week/chapter 1034, although Oda might pull out all the breaks (I meant brakes but holy fuck that pun lmao) and give us more chapters in a row again? We have the WSJ Xmas break coming up end of December too, which is a month away as well.

To think of it, it means we won't get a chapter on Friday the 10th of December as it should be an Oda break, which leaves the 17th and at least 1 more chapter for the 24th or around that timeframe? I always forget how it works despite reading this series for well over a decade LMAO!

Maybe we'll get chapters on the 17th and 24th but leaves 1 more until an Oda break and the next chapter would be on 31st December? There should be the WSJ break around this time too...At least with a WSJ break we should get much earlier spoilers though!

:finally::emohiyo::fujilaugh::saden::cantseeme::cheers::luuh:

This is what one website has predicted:

https://claystage.com/one-piece-chapter-release-schedule-for-2021

Also on a similar note, check this out btw!:

https://www.hlj.com/one-piece-comic-calendar-with-schedule-book-2022-syu08426

:lunazing::lumazed::happinesspunch::kawak::hohoho::shocking:
I see we are entering into december......the "month of hell" for weekly one piece manga followers.......:josad::pepemotion:

G

Gorosei Informer

I see we are entering into december......the "month of hell" for weekly one piece manga followers.......:josad::pepemotion:
Isn't it ironic Enma (the God of Hell) is the focus right now too? !Oda is 4D Chess trolling us! We really are at the worst time of year for chapters though, this is gonna absolutely suck indeed, Will of Despair incoming? Despair December? Christmas isn't a good time for me either so double whammy for me....

:gokulaugh::crazwhat::mihugh::kawak::shame::risitasad:

Its really weird that Raizo vs Fukurokuju is STILL going but I think Fukurokuju has been resurrecting Orochi and Orochi who is now away from Fuku who is busy with Raizo too, will be vulnerable to being killed by Hiyori and possibly Denjiro to go full circle from early Wano.

Brook does have the Resurrection DF but it can't resurrect others, not yet at least anyway, maybe with awakening? Moria's DF is the closest we've seen so far, Big Mom's might have the potential BUT What The Fuku-rokuju is based on the Buddhist god of resurrection or so, so that has to be important. Fuku with the Edo Tensei No Jutsu?!

:crazwhat::chopoff:

I want Orochi's DF to be the reason he's still alive though, such an extremely important, unique /rare and powerful DF that is infamous in Japanese mythology and it's being fucking wasted like this, sigh....

kingufy:nicagesmile::odenugh::lawsigh:

But yeah, we are due a break after next week/chapter 1034, although Oda might pull out all the breaks (I meant brakes but holy fuck that pun lmao) and give us more chapters in a row again? We have the WSJ Xmas break coming up end of December too, which is a month away as well.

To think of it, it means we won't get a chapter on Friday the 10th of December as it should be an Oda break, which leaves the 17th and at least 1 more chapter for the 24th or around that timeframe? I always forget how it works despite reading this series for well over a decade LMAO!

Maybe we'll get chapters on the 17th and 24th but leaves 1 more until an Oda break and the next chapter would be on 31st December? There should be the WSJ break around this time too...At least with a WSJ break we should get much earlier spoilers though!

:finally::emohiyo::fujilaugh::saden::cantseeme::cheers::luuh:

This is what one website has predicted:

https://claystage.com/one-piece-chapter-release-schedule-for-2021

Also on a similar note, check this out btw!:

https://www.hlj.com/one-piece-comic-calendar-with-schedule-book-2022-syu08426

:lunazing::lumazed::happinesspunch::kawak::hohoho::shocking:
Yup, it will show the difference between Oden retainers vs Orochi. Raizo should win, I dnt want to see Orochi any longer than he needs to be. Hyori and Denjiro vs Orochi should be enough to kill this pathetic snake, but stories like Naruto showed us snakes are hard to kill. He shouldn't be spared. Hope oda doesn't drop the ball.

Awesome so we got another chapter before the next break. :cheers: I use to hate spoilers, now I look forward to them
:yearight::fransuper:

G

Gorosei Informer

Yup, it will show the difference between Oden retainers vs Orochi. Raizo should win, I dnt want to see Orochi any longer than he needs to be. Hyori and Denjiro vs Orochi should be enough to kill this pathetic snake, but stories like Naruto showed us snakes are hard to kill. He shouldn't be spared. Hope oda doesn't drop the ball.

Awesome so we got another chapter before the next break. :cheers: I use to hate spoilers, now I look forward to them
:yearight::fransuper:
Absolutely agree! I really hope Ame No Habakiri will be needed and used to finally put down Orochi once and for all! It's been weirdly neglected along with the Nidai for a very long time now.
Orochimaru was like the king of cheating death, Oda and Kishimoto are good friends apparently so he's probably taking heavy inspiration with Wano too, it explains a lot LMAO!
Seriously though, I really hope Oda doesn't fuck up this Orochi and Hiyori storyline. Both have been extremely frustrating during Onigashima for different reasons so far.

Yeah, we definitely have 1 more chapter and if there is a break in 2 weeks, then we should get at least 1 more chapter this month after it! I think it's towards January where we actually experience the WSJ break or something? I remember us having a very long wait in January for WSJ chapters before?

:wonderland::emohiyo::josad::neesama:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Only did pirates lmao
and i was in a hurry so please go easy on me:josad:
This is the only right list.
1. WB
2. Sabo
3. Luffy
4. Garp
5. Rocks
6. Zoro
7. Kid
8. Yamato
9. Akainu
10. Hawkeye
11. Sanji
12. Big Mom/Kaido
13. Ray/Shiki
14. Shanks
15. Law/Oden/Ryuma/Joy Boy/Dragon:jordanmf:

G

Gorosei Informer

"Shiryu of the Rain" with the Wano style naming, a katana AND is based on the "real life Japanese Dracula too!" Mihawk is like Van Helsing (we had "Dracula" in One Piece: Unlimited World RED)

This theory was made at least 5 years ago and its similar to the Kanjuro reveal too!

:crazwhat::usoprice::hohoho::finally:

Isn't it weird Katakuri, King and Shiryu all have some kind of major similarities to each other too?! Their oufits I mean ofc? I mean Shiryu and King look like ex-Impel Down Wardens or so and Katakuri has a Beast Pirate style outfit....It's so weird...But I guess since Kaido and Big Mom were on Rocks Pirates together ofc, Katakuri was inspired by King's outfit? and abilities Hence Grilled Mochi too? King and Shiryu is a whole another box of mysteries though... :few:

:kata::wonderland:

*edit* - I had a brain fart and forgot Shiryu is an ex Jailer of Impel Down, DUH!

:seriously::saden::cantseeme::lawsigh::kaidowhat::king:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the only right list.
1. WB
2. Sabo
3. Luffy
4. Garp
5. Rocks
6. Zoro
7. Kid
8. Yamato
9. Akainu
10. Hawkeye
11. Sanji
12. Big Mom/Kaido
13. Ray/Shiki
14. Shanks
15. Law/Oden/Ryuma/Joy Boy/Dragon:jordanmf:
Bro sabo is a kinda a yc1 of you think about it, luffy is already stronger than him. EOS Luffy will be the strongest he the mc bro and where is roger? sanji above bm and kaido seems off.
i respect ur list, just having a hard time believing it is the right one
:zorothink::hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.