Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbe was pretty much set to never replace Sanji as soon as Oda had him fight Who’s Who instead of Queen or Jack + he’s pushing 50

The only one who COULD replace him is Yamato and that’s still a stretch
Oh yeah he is not fighting top 3 in BP, but in term of power we dont really know how strong Whosho is. back then he in same class as rob luci after all.
Yeah yamato maybe can do that, if she not married with momosuke lol

Oh god I forgot about Gyukimaru! LOL! We haven't even see how he knew Ushimaru too, how they met! Oh no, what if he comes to Onigashima and he recognises that one Number as him? But he didn't see similarity in Zoro and Ushimaru despite how similar they are? Apparently he has the "Big Monk" Mythical Zoan or something like that too, so he's actually the fox originally and not a human and thus monk?

It would be cool if he helped Hiyori sneak in anyway! If Tama was able to sneak into Onigashima, I guess anyone can! LMAO! Although she did use brainwashed/enslaved gifters ofc...

Nidai is probably being saved for after the war indded as you said and for Hitetsu and Zoro to talk about and such. Someone suggested Nidai will be returned to Hitetsu and Zoro will keep Sandai but I'm not sure how to feel about that yet, I'd prefer he got the Nidai. But then if he's gonna get the Shodai too, it would be too soon after if he gets the Nidai soon too?

Lmaooo, Orochi would be cheating death even more than he does now! Oda would LOVE that! LMAO! Maybe Orochimaru was meant to be a OP character and Orochi was meant for Naruto?

Yeah, we do have Jump Festa coming up which should lead to more major announcements especially for Bleach at least. I'm surprised Film Red and live action casting weren't saved for that but ah well. Maybe there's more surprises to come?

I was hoping Onigashima was gonna fall by the end of this year, isn't is on less than 5 minutes left a few chapters ago now too? Are we really going on Namek time now? I doubt it's gonna fall before next year for us ofc, it's a real shame. I just want this plotline over with and to get this arc moving forwards more, especially now the rest of CP0 have shown up and the Onigashima CP0 group are going on the attack now instead of later for some reason.

Oda hasn't shown Luffy for quite a while now too which is really surprising too, it feels like ages since we've seen him?
Yeah Gyukimaru is also well informed on the history of the sword God. How long has he been alive:choppawhat: probably was Ryuma pet, and seen first hand how godly he was. I think he just mimics a human form so he can protect Ringo from grave robbers after Shusuibeing stolen. Well see how much of a role he plays before the curtains close on Wano.

Dnt remind me of Tama lol but yeah Hyori must have a good reason on why no one noticed her sneak into Onigashima.

Orochi in Naruto? Could u see him in Akatsuki :gokulaugh::gonope:
Now Orochimaru in OP and he's Zoro opponent :goyea: Spicy

These last 5 minutes might beat HxH palace invasion battle . 😳 I just hope we get more epic moments before times up

So kozaburo is the older version of humanized wado ichimonji, lol
Also, looks like we're gonna have another CoC clash incoming
The shamisen Hiyori Komurasaki from the last chapter doesn't seems irrelevant to Zoro's fight now I guess
Enma is a cursed sword confirmed, I think
It reminds me of the sandai kitetsu story where it bring horrible death to all of it's owner, Sandai Kitetsu is hard to control while Enma literally sucks out the haki of it's wielder, swords in OP are weird
and King, aside from the ancient Zoans quack abilities, his own abilities and his suit is also interesting as hell
He can explode himself, his "wings" and "flames" disappeared whenever he goes full Zoan or Half Zoan form, and I think he has the abilities to turn the flames on and off
And when Zoro struck him with the lethal lion song, it did nothing not only to him but also his suit is fine, how the hell did Zoro even destroy the top of his mask back then?

I kinda wish Oda shows us the other F6 reviving or something, Jinbe, Kawamatsu and the others are kinda wasted in here

Status
Not open for further replies.