Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji unlocks his Lunarian's genes could be a solid powerup that differientiates his PU from Zoro's. The fact that Queen keeps mentioning the Lunarian in the middle of the fight and Sanji keeps saying his FIRE is buring hot gives concrete to the theory as well.
But I have to ask my fellow Sanji fans
Between the Lunarian genes and COC, what would you prefer for Sanji?
You can only choose 1

@AkainuTheGrimReaper Do you believe in Akainu doing a military coup and "betraying" the Gorosei/Celestial Dragons.

Only his justice will prevail.

:akaman:
If oda decide to let appo and drake beat cp0 and appo sent his photos to big new Morgan.
Big news Morgan can’t be control by government so he has chance will leak the information.

Not sure if Akainu is aware of SWORDS existence. But will Akainu listen to Cody like cp0 are in wano ?

Akainu is already angry at five elders over doflamingo stuff. if Akainu heard cp0 in wano photos, he will be mad and starting to burn everything down and fight five elders only to discover there is IM sit on throne for entire world.

‘’’Better question is : why IM rule in secret ? Enel rule sky island in publicly without problems. :sus:

Sanji unlocks his Lunarian's genes could be a solid powerup that differientiates his PU from Zoro's. The fact that Queen keeps mentioning the Lunarian in the middle of the fight and Sanji keeps saying his FIRE is buring hot gives concrete to the theory as well.
But I have to ask my fellow Sanji fans
Between the Lunarian genes and COC, what would you prefer for Sanji?
You can only choose 1

The lunarian genes for me

Assuming the theory about the all blue being created after the destruction of the red line is true

Then sanji being a descendant of the lunarians would make that moment poetic and would probably lead to a ton of character moments

Status
Not open for further replies.