Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ardym

oh nonono kaidobros, what is happening :(

well that was the most logical , since Oden was really hyped and loved the people believed he could win , he doesn't win against the current Kaido to begin with . Oda just did what he just proved Oden hype was justified and he didn't really dehyped current Kaido . and it is why Oden didn't seek help he was convinced to win if he has to

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
"...after 3 days, in front of the mass public, punishment by boiling to death in an iron pot"
seems the missing part, beginning of the sentence, is "the 10 villainous samurai will... (be sentenced to death by boiling)"

= for me that pretty much hints to no traitor among the scabbards??

So Kaido won by taking Momo hostage. Not surprised, Kaido and Orochi are very much alike in some ways. Both snake-like dragons and both very underhanded. I'm glad however, it means there wasn't a huge gap between Oden and Kaido strength-wise. Oden actually had a chance.

Chapter break hurts the most though. Now that Roger and Whitebeard are out of the picture, I just want this flashback to end soon. Next chapter is probably the ending with Kinemon and company escaping; so my prediction on getting back to the main story sometime in in February seems to be true. catded

Don't be shy, take it.

:holdthisl:

"Laido Stronkest Creature TOP 1" :rolaugh:
I’m questioning your intelligence right about now mate. The manga itself tells us that kaido and big mom have grown significantly stronger from back then, that oden was a beast and you still act as if it somehow reflects onto kaido currently? Are you okay in the head bro. The dude wasn’t even a yonko when they fought probably, we also don’t have context on what’s going on in the chapter anyways. How many times are fools like you gonna act like clowns because of spoilers only to look like buffoons when the chapter releases? People get stronger over time, shocker I know. Shanks was a godamn scrub and now he’s amongst the strongest. So take your L stuff and let people who actually enjoy the manga discuss it in peace without people like you who ruin everything with your bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.