Questions & Mysteries What "Kingly ambitions" do AdmiraLs have?

This doesnt mean shit, oden was fine and without bandages after the fight with kaido but kaido had bandages all over his body, does that mean oden is more duarable and has better regen than kaido? No
Oden was bandaged after getting defeated by Kaido.
Also Kaido was heavily injured by Oden which is why he was bandaged.
Post automatically merged:

Of course. His AOE is an especially hard counter to them.
I hope so because so far new admirals look really weak.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
even Blackbeard might not have CoC.
BB might not have CoC because he is special. He has good chance to have it but also chance not having because everything about him is particular and he has 2 Uber DF because he is a weird D and not the one Roger waited etc etc

Not because he has weak resolve etc.

There is a reason why Law has an ultimate devil fruit.
Kaido, BM, Sengoku even WB all have amazingly amazing DF and yet all have COC.

Chinjao had his will broken is 10 by Garp and yet he has CoC. Ace had a million doubts about his life and yet had COC.

Akainu 100% have COC, you can bet against it but you will lose it. Akainu is a monster in the willpower deperatment.

Law: Cant believe I have to beat this monster just so I can learn more about history
Yet Law is currently fighting a Yonko and fought an other Yonko before. He didn’t back down or run away or betray etc.

Law also fought Doffy to avenge Rosinante.

Law is calculating and not a stupid moron like Kid/Luffy that doesn’t mean he can’t have COC.

Doffy is smart and calculating and yet he has COC, same for Sengoku.

Admiral must have at least basic coc, afterall they should remain as sime big threat almist at tge lvl of a yonko and since coc now is paramount, or better adv coc, admirals need to have it. About their kingly ambitions I can see Akainubwith something like "cleanse the world of all evil" it is working for world peace in his own wicked manner but dor sure it is a great ambition, you can say it is even harder than become pirate king (there is also the point that you don't get aimply coc-adv coc in relation to how big your dream is but on your effort in it). Aokiji can be the same but with a different wish "a world were justice prevails" or something like that (no erasing of everybody whonis seen as an evildoer). Kizaru on the other hand woukd need a serious build up here (maybe he doesn't care about anything bar that sinle thing he fights for and that brought him and gave him the drive to reach the admiral spot) and green bull is still a blank slate.

Akainu 100% have COC, you can bet against it but you will lose it. Akainu is a monster in the willpower deperatment.
I wont be as confident as you, but I admit Akainu has a chance to have CoC. You will lose the bet for every other admirals though.

Kaido, BM, Sengoku even WB all have amazingly amazing DF and yet all have COC.
None of their fruit is called "the ultimate devil fruit". WB is a special case. Which fruit would you take out of BM, Kaido, Sengoku and Law's?
Yet Law is currently fighting a Yonko and fought an other Yonko before. He didn’t back down or run away or betray etc.

Law also fought Doffy to avenge Rosinante.

Law is calculating and not a stupid moron like Kid/Luffy that doesn’t mean he can’t have COC.

Doffy is smart and calculating and yet he has COC, same for Sengoku.
Are you saying Law's resolve is as strong as Kidd's? Come on.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Would you say kid resolve is as strong as Luffy ? No but both have COC. I don’t see why Law resolve is lesser than Doffy, Boa, Ace, Chinjao etc.

None of their fruit is called "the ultimate devil fruit". WB is a special case. Which fruit would you take out of BM, Kaido, Sengoku and Law's?
I don’t know. Maybe Law but BM or Kaido DF are insane. And Kid also have a great great DF.

I wont be as confident as you, but I admit Akainu has a chance to have CoC. You will lose the bet for every other admirals though.
And yet Aokiji fought him for 10 days straight. For what ? For his own vision of the world and for his own justice. Yeah in the end Akainu resolve > Aokiji resolve but Aokiji had a powerful drive and willpower and balls to fight for his ideas.

Law is constantly put with the Action 3 : he played the fire game with Luffy and Kid, is seen bickering with Kid all the time, fought 2 Yonko with the gang etc.

And if he become a powerhouse EOS I don’t see how he won’t have it.

Good question i personally think their ability to lead 1000s of marine battlelions is more of a kingsmanship.

The only person so far we know its sengoku . We dont know if Garp and Akainu have it . They want to rule the land with their own justice.

Would you say kid resolve is as strong as Luffy ? No but both have COC.
Yeah, one has adcoc and the other dont. You see the pattern here?
Luffy - adcoc
Kidd - CoC
Law - no CoC

I don’t see why Law resolve is lesser than Doffy, Boa, Ace, Chinjao etc.
You can't use Chinjao as a standard for CoC. Then there will be several hundred people in the NW with CoC. I mean:
- Why won't Jinbei, Franky, Robin get it if even Chinjao has it?
- Why won't all the supernovas have CoC?
- Why won't all the vice admirals have CoC?

Compare Law with his peers like Luffy, Kidd and you will get the answer.

And yet Aokiji fought him for 10 days straight. For what ? For his own vision of the world and for his own justice. Yeah in the end Akainu resolve > Aokiji resolve but Aokiji had a powerful drive and willpower and balls to fight for his ideas.
We can talk about this once Akainu shows his CoC.

Law is constantly put with the Action 3 : he played the fire game with Luffy and Kid, is seen bickering with Kid all the time, fought 2 Yonko with the gang etc.
You have forgotten Law's original intention. Law was on a suicide mission against Doffy. He wanted Doffy to pit against Kaido. All the history stuff came later, he is like a companion to Luffy's journey. Kidd had a great ambition from the beginning, he wanted to be a big shot pirate. There is a big difference.

And if he become a powerhouse EOS I don’t see how he won’t have it.
I disagree with this notion of all powerhouses should have CoC. The CoC will lose its hype if everyone gets it.