Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He is, but he is more of a Sanji fan

he always has the "I'm a Zoro fan, but..."

and he never does the same to Sanji, he always defends and hypes up Sanji, no matter what
That's what every sanji fans says

"I am zoro fan or I like zoro but......" Then goes forward to downplay zoro lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
if you're a zoro fan but you don't believe that he's the most powerful one piece character then are you REALLY a zoro fan..?
there are some like brendan here who is always going on about zoro for no reason too
Post automatically merged:

Raizou + orochi chapter before the break. You can quote me on this if it doesn't become true
you said you would delete your acc if zoro got coc your word means nothing

Hopefully both King and Queen gets defeated next chapter. I imagine a cool double page with them falling at the same moment. Would be cool.
Wano has like 50 chapters left and both fights don’t look like they’re even close to finished imo
Post automatically merged:

Been awhile since we had a Tama chapter :sus:
Stop :lusalty:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hopefully both King and Queen gets defeated next chapter. I imagine a cool double page with them falling at the same moment. Would be cool.
:gonope:

We need more zoro and sanji chapters

Both king and queen are totally fine.

If zoro and sanji defeats them in just one chapter then it will be pretty underwhelming.

We need chapters like luffy's snakeman vs katakuri before Oda concludes their fight​

:gonope:

We need more zoro and sanji chapters

Both king and queen are totally fine.

If zoro and sanji defeats them in just one chapter then it will be pretty underwhelming.

We need chapters like luffy's snakeman vs katakuri before Oda concludes their fight​
We cant give to Zoro/King and Sanji/Queen the same space devoted to Luffy/Katakuri because Luffy was the captain and Katakuri at that point was the main villain of the arc,so it made sense for that fight to last so long. By the way,i just realized that Oda made a "double page" of two villains falling at the same time with Jack and Perospero a few chapters ago,so i doubt that he will repeat that! So yeah,Queen and King will probably be defeated in different chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.