Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda you lied to us in fack*ing manga itself. Why you even introduced Kaido as WSC, in 1V1 his undefeated, his unkillable and now Wh camander is defeating him... fack this is BS, how can I even watch the series when author can twist enithing in way he wants breaking the rules that he himself created. Guys this is not about Oden vs Kaido this is about One Piece do you even realize that WS titles mean nathing (Zoro/Mihawk fan boys you should be worried because the only thing Mihawk has is his title, I guess the WSS was defeated by Shanks after this) this is the last Nile on One Piece's coffin.

Oda you lied to us in fack*ing manga itself. Why you even introduced Kaido as WSC, in 1V1 his undefeated, his unkillable and now Wh camander is defeating him... fack this is BS, how can I even watch the series when author can twist enithing in way he wants breaking the rules that he himself created. Guys this is not about Oden vs Kaido this is about One Piece do you even realize that WS titles mean nathing (Zoro/Mihawk fan boys you should be worried because the only thing Mihawk has is his title, I guess the WSS was defeated by Shanks after this) this is the lost Nile on One Piece's coffin.
While I'm agreeing with you.., but we should read the whole thing before taking full measurements of what's really going on between them...

Oda you lied to us in fack*ing manga itself. Why you even introduced Kaido as WSC, in 1V1 his undefeated, his unkillable and now Wh camander is defeating him... fack this is BS, how can I even watch the series when author can twist enithing in way he wants breaking the rules that he himself created. Guys this is not about Oden vs Kaido this is about One Piece do you even realize that WS titles mean nathing (Zoro/Mihawk fan boys you should be worried because the only thing Mihawk has is his title, I guess the WSS was defeated by Shanks after this) this is the lost Nile on One Piece's coffin.
No he didn't he told you that Kaido is believed by the people to be strongest people think that you should bet on him he never stated that as a manga fact

Status
Not open for further replies.