Questions & Mysteries R.I.P King got bleeding by Marco

Do you really want to make that argument ?

where on panel Apoo had the upper hand against Zoro and Drake ?
Apoo was on the backfoot without being able to land any counter attack and Zoro slashed him.

and all the clash lasted what 10 second a minute at best ?

So Apoo : full on defense mode and slashed after some seconds at best a couple of minutes.
Marco : can go offense and fight back, pushed them both, and didn’t go down on panel. And push them back for a long ass time.

same portrayal ? Really ?
rayan stop :josad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Do you really want to make that argument ?

where on panel Apoo had the upper hand against Zoro and Drake ?
Apoo was on the backfoot without being able to land any counter attack and Zoro slashed him.

So Apoo : full on defense mode and slashed
Marco : can go offense and fight back, pushed them both, and didn’t go down on panel.

same portrayal ? Really ?
As I said in previous post, Apoo's fruit does not give him the ability to tank mortally wounding attacks and then go on like Marco's fruit does.

Both Apoo and Marco, stalled. Both didn't do any sort of serious damage at all to their opponents. It's just that Marco can stall and counter, since his fruit allows him to do so. Keyword counter, since there is no damage to be talked about as well.

All I'm saying is, that 1v2 interaction in Chapter 1006 will not be the case in the 1v1 between them.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
As I said in previous post, Apoo's fruit does not give him the ability to tank mortally wounding attacks and then go on like Marco's fruit does.

Both Apoo and Marco, stalled. Both didn't do any sort of serious damage at all to their opponents. It's just that Marco can stall and counter, since his fruit allows him to do so. Keyword counter, since there is no damage to be talked about as well.

All I'm saying is, that 1v2 interaction in Chapter 1006 will not be the case in the 1v1 between them.
I just show you that apoo and Marco situation were really different and Marco performance in the 2 vs 1 was much better than Apoo. I don’t care if it’s thanks is DF or thanks to skills. The thing is if Marco lost his clash thanks to stamina issue, on panel he was portrayed superior and better individually than King or Queen.

Obviously Marco had no chance in a 2 vs 1.

--It is very clear that queen for most part fought chopper and sanji than marco as well as it was king who brought marco down
Nah, it isn't, not even close. You're ignoring everything else that happened for 22 chapters because its stated that Marco ran out of stamina

LoL if you think King would bring Marco down that easy when he needed Queen's help to touch Marco

Yeah Queen, the guy who desperately wants Sanji's raidsuit would avoid fighting with Sanji to deal with Marco when he didn't even avoid playing with Chopper.

Makes total sense.
Obviously it makes sense, thats how Marco treats the situation, thats how Queen makes it look like.

You're just proving my point by saying things that happened after 1022, exactly when Marco goes down and Zoro/Sanji truly start their battles

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I just show you that apoo and Marco situation were really different and Marco performance in the 2 vs 1 was much better than Apoo. I don’t care if it’s thanks is DF or thanks to skills. The thing is if Marco lost his clash thanks to stamina issue, on panel he was portrayed superior and better individually than King or Queen.
Bruh, you failed to understand the entire point lol. My point is only Marco will be able to that type of stuff in 1v2. That is clear cut portrayal. And he will get a upper hand thanks to the enemies having no idea how his fruit works. All I'm saying is that doesn't translate to a 1v1 when you consider matchup, abilities and ability interactions.

But in a 1v1, he will embarass King like that initially - thanks to King having zero idea about his hax DF. But the contrary also works, Marco cannot damage King at all since he does not know his hax as well. The thing is Marco's hax is pretty straight forward. Unless King's hax has some form of a hard counter, Marco cannot hurt King at all since you need ACoC or really high AP to do so by the looks of it.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Obviously it makes sense, thats how Marco treats the situation, thats how Queen makes it look like.

You're just proving my point by saying things that happened after 1022, exactly when Marco goes down and Zoro/Sanji truly start their battles
Nope that doesn't translate everywhere lol. We saw Queen go hybrid to fight Sanji and him shoot lasers at Sanji. Unless Sanji got low diff'd there which I very much doubt, you cannot make the case that Queen went away lol.

You cannot use an obvious set up scene for the WotPK moment to establish a precedent.

• I Just saw someone posting this on the TL and he is someone known in the arabic community for his proficiency of Japanese .
He said this :

After i verified it i found this lmao

Rocks falling not blood falling :shocking:

I will ask @Den_Den_Mushi @Aknolagon for this if i'm wrong and thanks for reading .

@Zowo @Geo @CbShadow @nik87 @Marimo_420 @stairs-kun etc
The sound "garara" comes from King who is rising from the debris.
If he bleeds or not, it's up to your imaginations guys.

For me, i see drop of blood.

Nope that doesn't translate everywhere lol. We saw Queen go hybrid to fight Sanji and him shoot lasers at Sanji. Unless Sanji got low diff'd there which I very much doubt, you cannot make the case that Queen went away lol.

You cannot use an obvious set up scene for the WotPK moment to establish a precedent.
Thats literally everything he did, he shot lasers somewhere, we don't even see Sanji, just his reaction. Its easy to guess this, he completely ignored Sanji moments before, he went hybrid to show he was a Cyborg, shot lasers, then we see they were all in the same place this whole time when Marco goes down by running out of stamina. Why King/Queen even keep treating Marco like they were fighting him until the end?

Queen: "Marco, you're still alive?!"
Then he appears alongside with King to attack Marco

Why did even Zoro and Sanji needed to "take the stage" when Marco let them cuz he couldn't fight anymore? Its pretty clear the significance King and Queen had on bringing Marco down

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Bruh, you failed to understand the entire point lol. My point is Marco will only be able to that type of stuff in 1v2. That is clear cut portrayal. And he will get a upper hand thanks to the enemies having no idea how his fruit works. All I'm saying is that doesn't translate to a 1v1 when you consider matchup, abilities and ability interactions.

But in a 1v1, he will embarass King like that initially - thanks to King having zero idea about his hax DF. But the contrary also works, Marco cannot damage King at all since he does not know his hax as well. The thing is Marco's hax is pretty straight forward. Unless King's hax has some form of a hard counter, Marco cannot hurt King at all since you need ACoC to do so by the looks of it.
First your Apoo comparison was a bit weak. Both situation were handled quite differently.

And you
to understand how portrayal was made here and what Oda always does with SH opponents.

Oda couldn’t let King or Queen use anything on panel because he needed to keep their hype for later.

And you fail to see how harder it is to fight 2 vs 1 than 1 vs 1. Marco took much more damage in 2 vs 1 than in a straight 1 vs 1. It was even emphasized when Marco directly said it.

Marco won’t take damage as quickly at all in a straight 1 vs 1.

Yeah King and Marco will be a lot closer than the 2 vs 1 let us thought. Oda wanted to showcase Marco skill set too. But portrayal wise there is not a single panel time where Marco was overpowered either against King or Queen.

In a 1 vs 1 King won’t know how to deal with Marco règen at first. But they will both have clash etc. King won’t take much damage either because he is hard to take down. But given Marco speed and on panel portrayal against King, he will score more hits against King than the contrary.

Let’s see what will be the explanation for King durability but portrayal wise I don’t think it’s reasonable to think someone like Marco can’t injure King at all

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Thats literally everything he did, he shot lasers somewhere, we don't even see Sanji, just his reaction. Its easy to guess this, he completely ignored Sanji moments before, he went hybrid to show he was a Cyborg, shot lasers, then we see they were all in the same place this whole time when Marco goes down by running out of stamina. Why King/Queen even keep treating Marco like they were fighting him until the end?
He ignored Sanji moments before when he and literally everyone on the live floor, noticed a little girl making a speech. He aimed a laser at her and got a flaming kick to the head.

He then went Hybrid to fight Sanji. He engages with Sanji, affirms that he knows Judge and starts fighting him. He also let us know that he desperately wants his hands on the raidsuit.

The fact that Sanji went on to confirm that he ended up fighting King and Queen at the same time is actual confirmation that King fought off Marco and then came around to beat Sanji up.

Keep coping and inserting Queen into situations that he wasn't in to elevate his standing.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oda couldn’t let King or Queen use anything on panel because he needed to keep their hype for later.
This I 100% agree with. We can confidently say we didn't see King use most of his best moveset (like the Orgasmic Explosion, Tempura Udon) since the live floor would be destroyed wholly if that's the case. Queen as well since he just went hybrid to fight Sanji at a point.

Marco won’t take damage as quickly at all in a straight 1 vs 1.

Yeah King and Marco will be a lot closer than the 2 vs 1 let us thought. Oda wanted to showcase Marco skill set too. But portrayal wise there is not a single panel time where Marco was overpowered either against King or Queen.

In a 1 vs 1 King won’t know how to deal with Marco règen at first. But they will both have clash etc. King won’t take much damage either because he is hard to take down. But given Marco speed and on panel portrayal against King, he will score more hits against King than the contrary.

Let’s see what will be the explanation for King durability but portrayal wise I don’t think it’s reasonable to think someone like Marco can’t injure King at all
Exactly my point.

Marco will not go down in a couple of hours in a 1v1 setting and the same thing against King. It will be a battle of knowledge about abilties & attrition and will last for days.

I disagree with the speed portrayal part : Marco was only shown to be faster than what Base King could handle. As Zoro himself notes, King uses his Pteranodon wings for flight and his speed portrayal to Marco with the BMP was given when he was using that.

The only question left is about King's recovery hax having a possible weakness to it. And whether ACoC is a requirement for severely injuring King.