Future Events How mad would you be if Oda ended both Zoro's and Sanji's fight in the same chapter?

What do you think about the idea of Oda finishing both Zoro's and Sanji's fight in the same chapter?

• I'm not a Zoro or Sanji fanboy and i would be mad!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What do you think about the idea of Oda finishing both Zoro's and Sanji's fight in the same chapter?
I hope not, because Cook vs Queen has entered the final phase of their fight and is already unbelievably boring as it is and should be axed ASAP, especially since Zoro vs King is just really starting. Having both fights end at the same chapter means having more of Cook kicking Queen, Queen saying it doesn't hurt and replying with lasers, Cook dodging then kicking Queen, Queen saying it doesn't hurt and replying with lasers, Cook dodging then kicking Queen, Queen saying it doesn't hurt and replying with lasers, Cook dodging then kicking Queen, Queen saying it doesn't hurt and replying with lasers, Cook dodging then kicking Queen, Queen saying it doesn't hurt and replying with lasers, Cook dodging then kicking Queen, Queen saying it doesn't hurt and replying with lasers, Cook dodging then kicking Queen, and rinse, repeat.

Easily the worst choreographed fight in post-TS One Piece, if not all of One Piece. Letting it end before 2022 seems to be the best course of action here, especially since Cook still needs to repay Robin and at least one member of CP0 is still roaming around (with Luccy & Stussy incoming).

Yeah I think they will end the fight on the same chapter. I wouldn’t get mad since I expect it. The bulk of the visualized fight was broadcasted side by side. Only would be natural if ended on the same note.

But if that’s the case, good for Zoro. Zoro started the fight several chapters after Sanji started, while disadvantaged, fighting a stronger opponent and still ends up defeating his opponent before Sanji. It’s these little Nuances Oda is good at, differentiating the two “wings” that close readers can only catch.