Oddodd->Ultra

Total Votes
Kawaii-1
Drago-4
Ultra - 4

7 votes needed to Cap

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I'm just logging in and I have 100+ alerts to catch up on.

Someone help me out.

D

Dragomir

I'm just logging in and I have 100+ alerts to catch up on.

Someone help me out.
Flower and Sallu have claimed indie, guardian angel and amnesiac respectively. I for one don't trust either of them.

I came up with a plan for the night, jail and execute Alibaba, you shoot Sallucion, and Enryu role blocks Flower. That was the original plan cause now Zolo is apparently game-throwing or is the witch.

@Don DaSlayer jail and execute Zolo. Cinera, you shoot Alibaba, Enryu still role blocks Flower. This is the best plan now imo. @Sallucion you'll be spared, if you want to win the game, remember the doctor role. Don and @Enryu please confirm this plan before we cap the lynch on Ultra.
Because he's the SK.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Flower and Sallu have claimed indie, guardian angel and amnesiac respectively. I for one don't trust either of them.

I came up with a plan for the night, jail and execute Alibaba, you shoot Sallucion, and Enryu role blocks Flower. That was the original plan cause now Zolo is apparently game-throwing or is the witch.

@Don DaSlayer jail and execute Zolo. Cinera, you shoot Alibaba, Enryu still role blocks Flower. This is the best plan now imo. @Sallucion you'll be spared, if you want to win the game, remember the doctor role. Don and @Enryu please confirm this plan before we cap the lynch on Ultra.

Because he's the SK.
Okay.

Zolo

Cope Doctor

Because he's the SK.
:crazwhat: dude, chill, I need my town MVP :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.