• Best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Like going after neutrals is a shameless open scumming tactic. how can any town player ever listen to that?

D

Dragomir

I'm going to put every single one of you indies on ignore right now and I strongly recommend every townie to do so too. Especially you @Enryu stop talking to these indies who are clearly trying to manipulate you.

I
Yes, it does. Are you ever gonna believe someone claiming survivor after claiming to be a town role?
I am literally on fucking fire with my scum reads, Flower can attest to that much after the last game I played. You're a hit. There's no point in pleading with me about it.

Flower is indie, that's not in question. You can't just say she's scum because she would lie as benevolent indie as well. In fact she had no reason to tell the truth to begin with, could have just stcuk with the lie. You look desperate, here.

D

Dragomir

I

I am literally on fucking fire with my scum reads, Flower can attest to that much after the last game I played. You're a hit. There's no point in pleading with me about it.

Flower is indie, that's not in question. You can't just say she's scum because she would lie as benevolent indie as well. In fact she had no reason to tell the truth to begin with, could have just stcuk with the lie. You look desperate, here.
I do not give a shit.

Imagine believing that claiming survivor gets you killed but still claiming it anyway.
I just don't care anymore. I want to have fun now. This game's been stressful enough. 2 duels, getting jailed and voting guilty on a Jester when your job is surviving the game. So yeah, with everyone out there to kill me I'm fucking done.

I do not give a shit.
I'm sure. Which is why you're turning over the cushions and searching the bottom of your couch for any vote that can save your ass

:milaugh:

Lokk Drago I respect the hustle here but you better start coming up with an excuse for after I'm gone, because you can't deflect to other people forever. Or maybe you can, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.