Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this tashigi? Is this a new project from Eichiro Oda?

google translation: Eiichiro Oda draws the reader's dream and draws a popular project "One piece of a dream" This time I was hired... I can only show you with a glance, but such an illustration! So, what kind of theme is it? The answer is finally one piece magazine No. 13 released on 12/2 (Thursday) this week! !

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
i have discovered that DJ isn't inherently a product of lunarian genes but its something sanji learned even before he could activate his flames.

the recent Chapter clarified that DJ isn't a lunarian trait.. it was basically a leg on fire which doesn't really define what DJ is
So?

I didn't get you

Is this tashigi? Is this a new project from Eichiro Oda?

google translation: Eiichiro Oda draws the reader's dream and draws a popular project "One piece of a dream" This time I was hired... I can only show you with a glance, but such an illustration! So, what kind of theme is it? The answer is finally one piece magazine No. 13 released on 12/2 (Thursday) this week! !
Yeah I recall hearing about a Tashigi's novel last week

Yeah I recall hearing about a Tashigi's novel last week
because I see blade right? we havent see many ladies with blade or maybe is a new character.
Maybe Kuina? :amazing::amazing:
Because we see double blade, and tashigi use only 1 blade. So might be a different girl.

Maybe is Law shamble thing from a man to a girl :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

@EtenBoby who do you think is that girl in the tweet?
Kuina might be my first candidate due to have 2 blades.
But could be someone else.

Last edited:
Ayo, is it just me or are the WB pirates basic as hell compared to other crews?

Marco = Phoenix Man, Jozu = diamond man, Vista = swordsman, Ace = fire man.

In comparison to:
King = Pteranodon man from extinct race of pseudo-deities with pyrokinesis, Queen = cyborg brachiosaurus man from elite scientist group, etc.

So?

I didn't get you
Diable jambe is a whole separate thing.

if DJ was lunarian ability inherently then King's leg would have transformed and should have glown like sanji's when he used his flames on it..

which is a fundamental difference between DJ and just a leg on fire (which is what King did in the recent chap) ... DJ itself its a heated leg that glows unlike a leg on fire..

so i believe DJ a whole separate technique from just combusting oneself on fire..

DJ was introduced as a super heated leg.. not not a flaming combusting leg...

Its still a haze how he even realized he has DJ or he learnt it somehow.

they might be interconnect like.. only after Sanji used DJ he started com busting flames as welL like in TB

Status
Not open for further replies.