Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah trust me zorofans are the worst types of creatures and more spawn here on a daily basis sadly lol….
Jesus man I'm a Zoro fan but I don't bash Sanji...I'm new here but from what I see it's all just back and forth retaliation

After 1031 I saw lots of Sanji fans trolling and saying outrageous shit and then after this chapter I see tons of Zoro fans doing the same; next time Sanji does something cool it'll keep going and then we play into the never-ending cycle

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Bro I just joined this forum today and no disrespect but like, why do you want Sanji to be exactly like Zoro? Like I'm just curious what's the point in being a Sanji fan if u just want him to do the same things Zoro does
It's a powerscaling forum. A character's worth is by his battle feats around here lol

Which is dumb, but that's just how things are.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Jesus man I'm a Zoro fan but I don't bash Sanji...I'm new here but from what I see it's all just back and forth retaliation

After 1031 I saw lots of Sanji fans trolling and saying outrageous shit and then after this chapter I see tons of Zoro fans doing the same; next time Sanji does something cool it'll keep going and then we play into the never-ending cycle
After last chapter zoro fans don't need to say anything anymore

ADV COC speak for itself

:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.