Most Satisfying Death/Sacrifice Final Finals

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Ballel

SINCE THERE WAS A TIE IN THE LAST POLL I AM PUTTING UP ANOTHER POLL FOR THE 2 FINALISTS.

TWO DEATHS/SACRIFICES BUT ONLY ONE CAN BE THE WINNER. VOTE IN THE POLL.

Joffrey Baratheon from GoT
The death we wanted. The death we needed. And the death we deserved.
Joffrey Baratheon was one of those characters whom us viewers couldn’t wait to see axed off. From the series premiere to his horrific end at the Purple Wedding, Joffrey was the nastiest piece of work out there. He was selfish, arrogant, stupid, and infantile.

However, as the series went on, we found out there was more to Joffrey than being immature and petty. He had a real darkness to him that manifested in unpredictable ways.

He put Ned Stark’s head on a pike and forced Sansa to look at it. He paid Petyr Baelish for prostitutes he could force to painfully whip one another. In one case, he even murdered one with a crossbow. It’s no surprise Margaery’s Grandmother ensured Joffrey’s glass of wine was poisoned, because she didn’t want her daughter married to such a monster. His death was also one of the longest and most painfully uncomfortable ones we’ve ever gotten on the series so far, slowly choking for air as his face turned purple. Pretty satisfying, I'd say.

VS

Whitebeard

To describe whitebeard as badass would be an understatement. Whitebeard has the greatest death in manga history to me. it perfectly encompasses who he was. A man. A man who would never run away from a fight. Taking all the hits in life to the face. He is a monster with a heart of gold and in his final thoughts he was only thinking about his sons/family. He was a loving father who never had any actual children. The hits he took would take most characters out after taking just 10 percent of that. But he took it and died standing up.

To make it even more badass, he gave a final fuck you to the WG with his final words. Absolutely incredible

@Kromage911
@Fujishiro
@Jaguark101
@Natalija
@RayanOO
@Light D Lamperouge
@Bullet
@Bakazuki Bakainu
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Cinera
@Adam 🍎
@Fugikage Zoro
@Goodman Grey
@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Blother @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragoban @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Bakazuki Bakainu @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Kawaii @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @Blother @Dr_Professor83 @QueenEmilia @Fujishiro @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Thururuzao @Wonderful World @Worona Woro @KiriNigiri @nik87 @Tyki_Mikk @Alpha @anon @BleakAsh @Cross_Marian @DKI @Zemmi @Zolo @Fenaker @I'mTired @Jew D. Boy @Sugimoto 14 @Seth @Sasparan @Rej @Reborn @mugiwalaw
@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii

G

Gorosei Informer

Come on, Joffrey's death is more satisfying.
I was hoping for it to be less of a landslide though, less one-sided I don't follow GoT, I really do not like it at all so I'm already biased against it anyway BUT I will admit the synopsis was written pretty well, it was very convincing but I honestly prefer Whitebeard's death still.

It's also easy to vote for such a hateable, evil character's death too but Whitebeard had a truly epic, heroic, grand, poignant, symbolic etc death, something I've never seen before especially to that extent and it was really unique, stood out to me and left an impression on me to this day that I cannot ignore nor forget.

It is satifsying to see such an evil character be killed off though, especially in a much better way than what Oda done with Orochi so far, who I feel is kinda like Joffrey from the sounds of it. But I personally prefer Whitebeard's death narratively and what not.

I also really don't like anyone or anything winning by such a landslide either, it just makes it very unfair and even pointless for other entrants imo.

B

Ballel

Congratulations to our winner @Kromage911 and his choice Joffrey Baratheon , as well as our other finalists, in 2nd place @KINGKONGGUN15 and his choice Whitebeard and 3rd place @RayanOO and his choice Erwin Smith and the Survey Corps

Below is a list based on votes
@Kromage911 - Joffrey Baratheon

@KINGKONGGUN15 - Whitebeard

@RayanOO - Erwin Smith and the Survey Corps

@Goodman Grey - Kawakami Bansai

@Natalija - Vader

@Bullet - Adam from RoR

@Bakazuki Bakainu - Oden

@Fugikage Zoro - Kyojuro Rengoku

@Jaguark101 - Ulquiorra

@Straight From Laughtale - Sanji

@Adam 🍎 - Julius Novachrono

@Light D Lamperouge - Commodus

@AoFuji - Lelouch

@Cinera - Khun Maschenny Zahard

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIAPTING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

Congratulations to our winner @Kromage911 and his choice Joffrey Baratheon , as well as our other finalists, in 2nd place @KINGKONGGUN15 and his choice Whitebeard and 3rd place @RayanOO and his choice Erwin Smith and the Survey Corps

Below is a list based on votes
@Kromage911 - Joffrey Baratheon

@KINGKONGGUN15 - Whitebeard

@RayanOO - Erwin Smith and the Survey Corps

@Goodman Grey - Kawakami Bansai

@Natalija - Vader

@Bullet - Adam from RoR

@Bakazuki Bakainu - Oden

@Fugikage Zoro - Kyojuro Rengoku

@Jaguark101 - Ulquiorra

@Straight From Laughtale - Sanji

@Adam 🍎 - Julius Novachrono

@Light D Lamperouge - Commodus

@AoFuji - Lelouch

@Cinera - Khun Maschenny Zahard

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIAPTING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

I'm surprised, in a good way. :finally::finally:

Tbh, I would've voted for WB in every round had Joffery not been my pick. :kobeha:

Fuck Joffery tho.