General & Others Rank the SHs by how impressive they’ve been in the raid

1. Luffy
2. Zoro (may have been #1 if he didn’t look like shit against King)
3. Robin
4. Franky
5. Sanji
6. Jinbe
7. Nami
8. Brook
9. Chopper
10. Usopp

Usopp has been worthless trash in this arc, and Chopper hasn’t been much better. Idk what Oda was thinking with these two. At least Brook looked impressive against elite fodders

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
When you say impressive wdym

How much they contributed? If you like what they did? idk
I think their overall impact is a good metric.

@ OP: I added Carrot/Yamato for shits and giggles.

1. Luffy — Doesn't need to be explained.
2. Chopper — Single handedly saved the Live Floor and a bulk of the samurai forces, alongside recruiting thousands of Beast Pirates.
3. Roronoa Zoro — ^^ Gets partial credit for retrieving the antidote from Scratchman Apoo, also saved Luffy and the Supernova on the Roof several times over.
4. Nami / Usopp — Lumping these two together for supporting each other and keeping O'Tama safe to turn a majority of the Gifters against the Beast Pirates. If this didn't happen, Who's Who / Sasaki won't lose their fights.
5. Sanji — Rescued Momo which helped to keep the will of the samurai alive. Rescued Chopper & Zoro when both were in big trouble too.
6. Yamato — Stalled Kaido for awhile, kept Momo safe for awhile, helped Luffy escape from Page1 / Ulti.
7. Nico Robin — Rescued Sanji, fought off Big Mom and kept Black Maria occupied before ultimately beating her.
8. Jinbe — ^^ Similar to the points above, but defeated Who's Who and let Luffy quickly get to the rooftop. Also instructed Franky to lure Numbers away, so he gets some captain points there.
9. Carrot — Delayed Perospero's arrival, helped Marco go to the Live Floor to help with the Ice Oni Virus.
10. Franky — Lured the Numbers away from the Live Floor, did minor minor stalling of Linlin, defeated Sasaki.
11. Brook — Really hasn't done much besides helping out Nico Robin. Did some minor minor stalling of Linlin.

I think their overall impact is a good metric.

@ OP: I added Carrot/Yamato for shits and giggles.

1. Luffy — Doesn't need to be explained.
2. Chopper — Single handedly saved the Live Floor and a bulk of the samurai forces, alongside recruiting thousands of Beast Pirates.
3. Roronoa Zoro — ^^ Gets partial credit for retrieving the antidote from Scratchman Apoo, also saved Luffy and the Supernova on the Roof several times over.
4. Nami / Usopp — Lumping these two together for supporting each other and keeping O'Tama safe to turn a majority of the Gifters against the Beast Pirates. If this didn't happen, Who's Who / Sasaki won't lose their fights.
5. Sanji — Rescued Momo which helped to keep the will of the samurai alive. Rescued Chopper & Zoro when both were in big trouble too.
6. Yamato — Stalled Kaido for awhile, kept Momo safe for awhile, helped Luffy escape from Page1 / Ulti.
7. Nico Robin — Rescued Sanji, fought off Big Mom and kept Black Maria occupied before ultimately beating her.
8. Jinbe — ^^ Similar to the points above, but defeated Who's Who and let Luffy quickly get to the rooftop. Also instructed Franky to lure Numbers away, so he gets some captain points there.
9. Carrot — Delayed Perospero's arrival, helped Marco go to the Live Floor to help with the Ice Oni Virus.
10. Franky — Lured the Numbers away from the Live Floor, did minor minor stalling of Linlin, defeated Sasaki.
11. Brook — Really hasn't done much besides helping out Nico Robin. Did some minor minor stalling of Linlin.
why do you have yamato below sanji. yamato helped momo more than sanji, she stalled a yonko who would have gone on a rampage when luffy was out, attempting to stop an explosion that can take out the whole of onigashima

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
why do you have yamato below sanji. yamato helped momo more than sanji, she stalled a yonko who would have gone on a rampage when luffy was out, attempting to stop an explosion that can take out the whole of onigashima
Because I think Sanji's moment of saving Momo > Yamato taking care of him. Momo was guarded by King and Queen at that point and at any moment King could've decided to execute Momo to crush the samurai morale. Sanji's early intervention probably saved Momo's life, no one else was even close to reaching Momo.

Afterwards, Momo got into only 1 other tricky situation and that was when Sasaki cornered him and Shinobu and Yamato did great there. But I still give it to Sanji.

Because I think Sanji's moment of saving Momo > Yamato taking care of him. Momo was guarded by King and Queen at that point and at any moment King could've decided to execute Momo to crush the samurai morale. Sanji's early intervention probably saved Momo's life, no one else was even close to reaching Momo.

Afterwards, Momo got into only 1 other tricky situation and that was when Sasaki cornered him and Shinobu and Yamato did great there. But I still give it to Sanji.
but yamato stopped a yonko who could have gone on rampage and kill all the alliance members, while sanji got neg differ by king and queen, he even put robin in potential danger

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
but yamato stopped a yonko who could have gone on rampage and kill all the alliance members, while sanji got neg differ by king and queen, he even put robin in potential danger
Robin's a big girl and can handle herself.
Sanji still saved Momo's life, which saved the samurai morale 2x times over. Momo not dying gave them the will to fight and when Luffy was believed to be dead, Momo told the samurai not to give up.

He also saved Chopper and bandaged Zoro up and kept him safe. Without Zoro, King goes on a rampage and requires Law/Kidd to put him down. Which means the other dies to a Yonko.

Yeah, holding back Kaido is great. No one is denying that. I think the scenario plays out way worse if Momo dies early on though.

1. Zoro: his powerup matches his lore perfectly. Him protecting his captain, although good, is a lil bit unexplored internally. Zoro blocking Hakai and doing Asura actually had so much potential character-wise, but unfortunately Oda didnt portray that further.

2. Sanji: his character development result in him refusing to powerup, it's so gentlemanly Sanji. Him wanting to protect the prostitutes, or cant even lift a finger against women, thus not prioritizing the mission, sucks so bad tho.

Worst rank:
Luffy. him matching WSC...not only it's way too much of something to be expected as he has to defeat him to be a worthy PK candidate, but it's also accompanied by Gomu2 being somewhat special and even worse, the prophecy of Luffy being Nika/Joy Boy etc practically All of The Most Absolute Chosen Ones rolled into one. His character is also undergoes...a retardation, if thats even possible? Way more reckless compared to pre-TS, way more mistakes and inconsideration regarding the big goal, etc.

Sanji: More than what I have expected given the amount of shit Oda does to him and more so in Zoro centric arc.

Zoro: More than what I have expected, even more than his fanbase itself expected let alone my expectation.
Luffy: extremely less than what I have even expected. Contrary to popular opinion, Oda shit on Luffy more than Sanji in this special arc. And this dude barely did anything useful in the whole arc except in chapter 949 and chapter 1000. Rest of the chapters Oda made him unbelievably retarded. Lost hope on his development in this arc or even future arcs. I will personally slap anyone who says Oda gives 'too much of Luffy' given the shitty writing around him.

Robin passed out and needed Brook to carry her even after receiving Brook's help to defeat Black Maria.

Franky soloes Sasaki like a Champ and asks Zoro if he needs help like a Chad.
Black Maria > Sasaki
Post automatically merged:

1. Zoro (obvious)
2. Luffy
3. Chopper (live floor lifesaver)
4. Yamato
5. Cook
6. Jinbei
7. Franky
8. Robin
9. Brook
10. Nami
11. Usopp (why the fuck is he even in the raid?)
Who cares about Chopper saving the spectators

Worst rank:
Luffy. him matching WSC...not only it's way too much of something to be expected as he has to defeat him to be a worthy PK candidate, but it's also accompanied by Gomu2 being somewhat special and even worse, the prophecy of Luffy being Nika/Joy Boy etc practically All of The Most Absolute Chosen Ones rolled into one. His character is also undergoes...a retardation, if thats even possible? Way more reckless compared to pre-TS, way more mistakes and inconsideration regarding the big goal, etc.
Luffy deserves worst rank but it has nothing to do with his devil fruit or joyboy. Devil fruits are special in their own way. Retardation is acceptable argument but definitely not way more reckless compared to pre skip.