Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
zzShinichi right now
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
"Oh hello there, you chose to engage in conversation. That's very interesting. It's almost like you know I'm waiting for you to post spoilers. You want me to see you....no........ you NEED me to see you. I'm going to jump in your DMs, not for me, but because you need me to. Remember, I'm doing this....for YOU"

Chapter 1034

Back in Marine HQ
Kizaru: Akainu, you still don't let me go to Wano? Are you still worried about Wano samurais?
Akainu: .... No. Actually I am never worried about them. There is someone else that makes me uneasy, but how can I save my face if I tell everyone, the Navy is worried over a single Commander?
Kizaru: .... are you talking about that Winfire guy?
Akainu: ... Yes. That man is a problem.
Soldier A: It is Wildfire, sir.
Akainu: Kizaru, you haven't seen the terror. We have captured Kaido 18 times. But why do you think he can always escape??! It's because.. his commander King the Wildfire... always raided the execution scene and saved his captain from death!!!!

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Chapter 1034

Back in Marine HQ
Kizaru: Akainu, you still don't let me go to Wano? Are you still worried about Wano samurais?
Akainu: .... No. Actually I am never worried about them. There is someone else that makes me uneasy, but how can I save my face if I tell everyone, the Navy is worried over a single Commander?
Akainu: Kizaru, you haven't seen the terror. We have captured Kaido 18 times. But why do you think he can always escape??! It's because.. his commander King the Wildfire... always raided the execution scene and saved his captain from death!!!!
But what we fear the most is the guy whom Judge used hes God genes on.... if he looses hes mind the world is in gravest danger ever

Man I loved this show so much during first two season then the third season was a garbage, Joe became the best to worst character he was very annoying and show became repetitive wished they stopped at s2 to maintain its legacy, now its a typical show of Netflix.
I am in the middle of the third season right now… I like the fake out in the beginning of the season and thought they were going to do something but they literally doing the same shit with just more annoying side characters.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Chapter 1034

Back in Marine HQ
You spent too much time reading Critical's Vergo wank lol

Status
Not open for further replies.