Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1034

Back in Marine HQ
Kizaru: Akainu, you still don't let me go to Wano? Are you still worried about Wano samurais?
Akainu: .... No. Actually I am never worried about them. There is someone else that makes me uneasy, but how can I save my face if I tell everyone, the Navy is worried over a single Commander?
Kizaru: .... are you talking about that Winfire guy?
Akainu: ... Yes. That man is a problem.
Soldier A: It is Wildfire, sir.
Akainu: Kizaru, you haven't seen the terror. We have captured Kaido 18 times. But why do you think he can always escape??! It's because.. his commander King the Wildfire... always raided the execution scene and saved his captain from death!!!!
and you woke up:noo:

Chapter 1034

Back in Marine HQ
Kizaru: Akainu, you still don't let me go to Wano? Are you still worried about Wano samurais?
Akainu: .... No. Actually I am never worried about them. There is someone else that makes me uneasy, but how can I save my face if I tell everyone, the Navy is worried over a single Commander?
Kizaru: .... are you talking about that Winfire guy?
Akainu: ... Yes. That man is a problem.
Soldier A: It is Wildfire, sir.
Akainu: Kizaru, you haven't seen the terror. We have captured Kaido 18 times. But why do you think he can always escape??! It's because.. his commander King the Wildfire... always raided the execution scene and saved his captain from death!!!!
If this ever happens I’m deleting my account

But what we fear the most is the guy whom Judge used hes God genes on.... if he looses hes mind the world is in gravest danger ever
Yeah Yamao is in danger.
She always claims to be a male like Oden, and the cyborg won't be able to tell the difference.

The Germa Science Warrior will beat the crap out of Yamao in cold blood, in fear that he will get kicked from Monster Trio position.

S

stealthblack

Spoilers:

jump magazine canceled one piece because IT doesn't make money anymore. Break next lifetime. You can read demon slayer or juju kaisen instead

Status
Not open for further replies.