Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, why the fuck did Queen want to see Sanji’s raid suit when he already has all the Germa abilities.
:cantseeme::cantseeme::nicagesmile:

I might need to do a full post on this after the chapter comes out. Queen might literally be the worst written character in One Piece from a consistency standpoint.
I think he wanted to see the suit like boosters cape shield, durability

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What do you mean failure in combat by the way?
He has the virus AoE attacks and The Snake Turd that can bust CoA users. And he has his CoA
I legit think Queen's gotten 2 or 3 hits off on Sanji the entire fight. Granted one is BrachioSnake that's a one hit KO for most Non-Logias.

But he's been fighting for 15 chapters and spamming shit and barely has anything to show for it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I guess the real question is... Has Queen shown enough feats to beat the Don himself, Doflamingo? Ofc it'll change as we get pics and a good translation of the chapter. But thoughts/feelings now?

@Sentinel
@Tyki_Mikk
@Reborn
@Cinera
@ConquistadoR
@Chrono
We have to wait for full scans but let's start on the basis of what we know.

If awaken doffy can deal damage to queen then based on feats I am going with doffy even though I never placed doffy at yC2 level.

Queen is all about portrayal but no feats even after 100 chapters since his intro

:suresure:every chapter people think X can beat katakuri

Lasers? Useless against katakuri
Poison? Won't land
Invisibility? Katakuri CoO won't be bothered much
Lightning? Reminder Linlin was able to catch Niji and no diff him, also Judge. Despite their Lightning speed.

:cheers:Anyway, Queen can beat others coz they got average CoO and reaction speed
You mean Katakuri is invincible, no one can best him? :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.