Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I 100% do, cause Queen paid no mind to Exoskeleton Hells Memories. If it hurt him, Oda would've told us that in some way.

At best it's Rhino Schneider or Culverin levels and even then I think that forces Phoenix Brand to be a lot stronger given its the only attack that's slightly phased Queen so far.

And if Queen can take that (relatively) well that means he'd probably eat like... Kong Guns/Leo Bazookas similarly. IDK, I just think it either devalues G4's AP or makes Queen a super tank.
Pheonix Talon should be above Pheonix Brand, and there was no hype to that either. All Queen stated for pheonix brand is that it really hurt.

Sanji vs queen and zoro vs king will probably end earlier than the other fights still going on because those aren't their final fights of the arc
Depending on when evil sanji vs zoro starts it could end even after the ones going on now if oda wants luffy to be around to see it

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
And Queen’s durability is kinda lacking by the looks of it (especially if Sanji one shot him). So Marco can probably put away Queen.
This is legitimately an idiotic take.

The insinuation that Sanji might oneshot Queen takes dishonest to an entirely new level.

tittle shows Queen probaly got 2 more chapters left LMAO, meanwhile zoro needed 5 more chapters to figure out what King's race belongs to, then he will have another 5 chapters until finally beating king extreme diff. then he'll have a moment with sanji,
luffy 2.0 sanji will beat the shit out of severely weakened zoro, while zoro try to get into his senses
:cheers:
then Sanji will carry Zoro to the rooftop for ZKK.

Status
Not open for further replies.