Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the real question is... Has Queen shown enough feats to beat the Don himself, Doflamingo? Ofc it'll change as we get pics and a good translation of the chapter. But thoughts/feelings now?

@Sentinel
@Tyki_Mikk
@Reborn
@Cinera
@ConquistadoR
@Chrono

Yeah Queen for sure take it.
DJ moves(One was stronger then Jinbe strongest move) couldn´t even hurt Queen much.
Doffy don´t have any answer to hurt Queen while Queen basically has anything to kill Doffy.
Mummy can kill Doffy, Ice Oni can kill Doffy with a single hit, Snakeform can kill Doffy, Poison can kill Doffy(Reiju power), he is invisible and we know Doffy CoO is weak to target one users who can use invisible power. At top he has beam power, can probably fly, can use bombs, is physical above Doffy.

Everything speaks for Queen taking a directly fight.
Queen would beat him around Mid-high diff.

Always did think Queens mechanical stretching body was kinda similar to Winch Green Yonji abilities.
Niji and ichiji abilities are kinda simple to replicate for him given h already has lasers which are kinda similar set of abilities. The most surprising for sure is Invisibility. How's a stomping dinosaur supposed to benefit from invisibility!?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I hope Queen gets really crazy feats (please be super fast with Niji's power). I'm going to have so much fun writing a Queen > Katakuri thread when the chapter drops.
That's a daring opinion. Katakuri's speed should be a tier above Sanji's, his CoO at least a tier above Sanji's. AP is debatable, Sanji might have more raw AP but Katakuri's multi-armed attacks might actually make him better at hammering opponents.

It's hard to see Katakuri struggling anywhere except possibly putting Queen down permanently. That's Queen's only hope of winning

Always did think Queens mechanical stretching body was kinda similar to Winch Green Yonji abilities.
Niji and ichiji abilities are kinda simple to replicate for him given h already has lasers which are kinda similar set of abilities. The most surprising for sure is Invisibility. How's a stomping dinosaur supposed to benefit from invisibility!?
People with bad Obs. Haki can't compete, thats how

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Queen's so versatile that it's hard to argue against him on paper.

But he comes off as a very poor fighter and I don't think Sanji/Doffy are dramatically faster than one or the other. Similar tier of speed.

The only real interesting bit is we know Doffy's CoO couldn't detect Absolom in Marineford, it might have similar issues with Invisible Queen.

The fight went from a mid/high diff to a high/extreme diff IMO. Doffy lean still.
I'm just gonna say that, if Queen somehow can combine the Brachio Launcher with his plagues, then he can immobilize Doffy long enough for the missiles to hit them both, but Queen can be immune or drink the antidote, while Doffy just dies. The threads can fix his organs, but don't know how they can interact with a virus in order to counter it.
Imagine that.
Doffy goes for Parasite and immobilizes Queen's body. Queen launches himself as a snake and immobilizes Mingo, he then immediately activates the Brachio Launchers that don't require movement, so the Parasite does nothing.
Mingo is infected while Queen has a way around his own plagues.

RIP the pink bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.